Is it bad that I let my 38 yo wife blow an 18 y/o bbc? Pic is her 2 days before…

What should I do?! Well can’t say I’m surprised but a bit pissed. Turns out Tony (the 18 y/o from yesterday who came back for more than a bj) got ahold of my wife today while I was helping my dad paint and picked her up for a trip to “the mall”. Neighbor saw her leave around 6:30pm. I don’t know what the fuck to do. I talked to her once and she lied and said she was just meeting his sisters and to just hang out. I call bullshit. She could’ve lmk, or asked if I was cool with it. Now it’s almost 1 and still nothing. I guess this is my fault. I should prob chill out a bit. Sure they’re not just chillin, and don’t know how I feel about that.

What should I do?! Well can’t say I’m surprised but a bit pissed. Turns out Tony (the 18 y/o from yesterday who came back for more than a bj) got ahold of my wife today while I was helping my dad paint and picked her up for a trip to “the mall”. Neighbor saw her leave around 6:30pm. I don’t know what the fuck to do. I talked to her once and she lied and said she was just meeting his sisters and to just hang out. I call bullshit. She could’ve lmk, or asked if I was cool with it. Now it’s almost 1 and still nothing. I guess this is my fault. I should prob chill out a bit. Sure they’re not just chillin, and don’t know how I feel about that.
I know how I would feel, turn on, just enjoy her fine ass getting fucked. And get her to tell you all about it while she strokes you

@gingerwolf88

Stop being upset, she knows where she wants to be, allow her her freedom to fuck that 18 year old, and his cousins

That's exactly where she belongs, now support her in wanting 18 year old black boys to fuck her as often as possible

Shes having the time of her life with the black cock she deserves! She will come home when shes full and their balls are empty, don't worry

I love that you think it’s made up. Lol it is what it is. It’s all fact though. Probably shouldn’t have posted about it anywhere anyways. What’s done is done though.

I love that you think it’s made up. Lol it is what it is. It’s all fact though. Probably shouldn’t have posted about it anywhere anyways. What’s done is done though.
Right…. Well at least you’re getting lots of attention. Enjoy. Continue on with your make believe.

Back