Is it an HONOR to surrender into permanent chastity for BBC ONLY commitment?

I personally believe in my very core foundation that inadequate and inferior whitebois must accept and look forward to honoring their Queen of Spades by surrendering their useless clit into permanent chastity and firmly committing to the Black Only cuckold lifestyle in support of their Queen! I believe that I deserve to suffer lifelong chastity denial from all pleasures that belong only to Black MEN, lusted for by their Queen who proudly stays pure and priceless with only BBC entering her body and hold the highest respect in only accepting powerful, superior BLACK cum into her Devine womb!😈♠️🙏❤️. A thousand of my worthless white squirts couldn't match the value of just one Black Bull flooding my Queen's womb and I NEED to be limp in chastity, suffering permanently to the beautiful sights of my Queen cumming over and over on all of her black bulls till death do us part as her faithful commitment made a marriage ❤️♠️🙏. The greatest wedding present to be stripped of my clit and surrendered into chastity for my queen wife to be only for black bulls from the moment she says I do and she vows to honor her commitment to never allow my useless clit to enjoy pleasures outside the tiny confines of permanent chastity. The most beautiful and erotic marriage of domination and total surrender under my Queens strict rule. BBC only no more white boys and a very proud Queen wife ♠️❤️🙏👑Queen to be mmm!!😁💓

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
It is not suffering to be caged at all. Us white guys are in fact beta men who should feel honoured that black alpha men fuck and own our white women. I have a small cock and can not bring pleasure that black alpha men can bring to a woman. I do not have the stamina that a black man has when fucking. I also can not cum as hard or as much as a black man can, it is also not as thick either. So to be locked away shows that I have accepted my role in life and I am only to be used how they both see fit.

Back