Is it a turn off if you find out the Wife or Bull has had "Too Many" sexual partners?

Your wife not even remembering how many men she has been with speaks well of her and her honesty. Your statement that "I love my wife unconditionally" speaks well of you. Hats off to both of you!
I can’t tell you how amazing our relationship is. It was hard for her in the beginning to open up to a man about who she is, her hunger for sex. But she figured out fast that I wasn’t your average kind of man. She’s free to be her, if she wants to slut it up I encourage it. I love this woman.

I know this will come off incredibly hypocritical lol. I don’t like having a bull that has a lot of “partners”. I like to be the only white woman that he wants to have sex with. I know. I’m having sex outside my marriage and asking for monogamy 🤦🏻‍♀️. I like being the woman he thinks about being with. And here is where I get entirely hypocritical. I like having more than one man. Just in case. So like I said, selfish and hypocritical.

Good point. My Slut has one BBC bull who has allowed three of his friends to fuck her. Here she is with that bull and each of his three friends. She loved each of these encounters.View attachment 3825448
All three pictures are amazing but the top one is especially hot - see those two large black cocks, one about to be thrust deep inside and then relentlessly pounding her and the other about to be caressed by her warm lips and to top it all, her gorgeous small pert breasts, with the light just casting a slight shadow to highlight their shape.

My Slut wife has been fucked by literally 100s of men (the majority before we got together). That is why she happily admits that she is a Slut. The more who fuck her, the more I am turned on. Before we met, she had been fucked only by white guys; since she has been with me over last 5 years she has been fucked by 14 BBC bulls (some many times), who she now much prefers.

View attachment 3820324
those guys are so lucky. And how often do you get to fuck her in comparison?

I know this is highly individual, and no one usually knows with 100% certainty, but just wondering if you get turned off by a high sexual partner count?
Do you mean bulls that have played with many women over time or many women at the same time.

Back