Is cuckolding the result of evolutionary biological programming?

cucksub4blk

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Anyone familiar with evolutionary biology knows that traits benefiting the survival of a species tend to become more deeply ingrained over time while those that are detrimental tend to die out. Could the cuckolding desire be beneficial to human survival and therefore be something that developed into our biological programming? My contention is YES.

The ******* kingdom is rife with examples in which the strongest males spread their seed among many females while weaker males are rejected and do not mate. This obviously benefits the gene pool by producing superior offspring. But how does this work for social animals living in groups, like we believe even the earliest humans did? Even though only the strongest and best males would be desired sexually by the females and therefore would mate, the group/tribe would still benefit if the weaker males remain otherwise contributing members of the society (hunting, protecting, rearing children, etc.).

What might induce weaker males to stay on and support females who have sex with stronger, sexier males, even helping to raise their children? Perhaps this is the origin of the desire to be cuckolded. It would be biologically advantageous to the species if somehow the weaker males could become accepting of the shame and humiliation of being judged unworthy to procreate, if it somehow gratified them when the women they love and protect were mated with the studs of the tribe. Such a system would be very biologically efficient for us: the superior males' desire to knock up as many women as possible would be facilitated, the women could enjoy the sexual satisfaction of breeding with the hottest guys while benefiting from the love and protection of the lesser men, and the men unfit to mate could derive a cuckold's satisfaction and therefore learn to live with it.

If we had such programming from our evolutionary past, it might very well manifest itself today in the cuckold lifestyle. I'd love to hear what others think.

It would be biologically advantageous to the species if somehow the weaker males could become accepting of the shame and humiliation of being judged unworthy to procreate, if it somehow gratified them when the women they love and protect were mated with the studs of the tribe. Such a system would be very biologically efficient for us: the superior males' desire to knock up as many women as possible would be facilitated, the women could enjoy the sexual satisfaction of breeding with the hottest guys while benefiting from the love and protection of the lesser men, and the men unfit to mate could derive a cuckold's satisfaction and therefore learn to live with it.
this is a concept that I would have never thought about in a million years....
except....
My wife's BBC lover for the past 8 months Brian, has recently begun to talk to Monica about getting OFF THE PILL.....

Hi,

There have been countless studies as to why women ‘cheat’ and they all come to the same general conclusion. The primary focus of the female is to find a male with compatible genes and who is stable enough (mentally and within society) to stay with her to help nurture the offspring. This usually requires that the male be ‘well grounded’, of the same race, no obvious genetic defects and financially secure (the ‘within society’ aspect) to fulfill his role in her eyes. Once she had obtained that goal, her eyes begin to wander.

She will become increasingly interested in finding partners for fun. She has a sable environment at home, but like men, want to inject excitement into an otherwise mundane existence. They will frequently look for the ‘different’ the ‘taboo’ and that’s where the interest in BBC, “Bad Boys”, and the “Cougars” come into play.

This drive is very common and I’ve seen at least four or five different reports on television outlining the same basic scenario. Also, you can find it on the internet if you search for it.

Of course, it’s been long understood that men have a much higher desire to ‘play around’ then women have. This is natural in that they have much less to lose. Consider, a man can’t get pregnant, but we can. So it’s been wired into the female brain that she needs to be selective as any encounter can result in impregnation. Additionally, a man isn’t penetrated like the female is. This also provides a large degree of apprehension.

So, considering that men have this constant drive, and now, with numerous birth control avenues open to women, we are seeing a rise in ‘open relationships’. Whereas before the female had to worry about impregnation, now she doesn’t.

So, this boils down to communication. Something I constantly harp on in my posts. Husbands should talk to their wives about this interest and conversely, wives should talk to their husbands. Once can only help but wonder how many couples want to explore an open relationship lifestyle, but keep it secret out of fear that their partner would disapprove?

Just my two cents worth.

Smiles

Donna

Hi,

There have been countless studies as to why women ‘cheat’ and they all come to the same general conclusion. The primary focus of the female is to find a male with compatible genes and who is stable enough (mentally and within society) to stay with her to help nurture the offspring. This usually requires that the male be ‘well grounded’, of the same race, no obvious genetic defects and financially secure (the ‘within society’ aspect) to fulfill his role in her eyes. Once she had obtained that goal, her eyes begin to wander.

She will become increasingly interested in finding partners for fun. She has a sable environment at home, but like men, want to inject excitement into an otherwise mundane existence. They will frequently look for the ‘different’ the ‘taboo’ and that’s where the interest in BBC, “Bad Boys”, and the “Cougars” come into play.

This drive is very common and I’ve seen at least four or five different reports on television outlining the same basic scenario. Also, you can find it on the internet if you search for it.

Of course, it’s been long understood that men have a much higher desire to ‘play around’ then women have. This is natural in that they have much less to lose. Consider, a man can’t get pregnant, but we can. So it’s been wired into the female brain that she needs to be selective as any encounter can result in impregnation. Additionally, a man isn’t penetrated like the female is. This also provides a large degree of apprehension.

So, considering that men have this constant drive, and now, with numerous birth control avenues open to women, we are seeing a rise in ‘open relationships’. Whereas before the female had to worry about impregnation, now she doesn’t.

So, this boils down to communication. Something I constantly harp on in my posts. Husbands should talk to their wives about this interest and conversely, wives should talk to their husbands. Once can only help but wonder how many couples want to explore an open relationship lifestyle, but keep it secret out of fear that their partner would disapprove?

Just my two cents worth.

Smiles

Donna
I love reading about the woman's perspective on this
I found myself thrust into this very early on into my marriage with Monica
to say the least, I was STUNNED that my wife would have Black cravings so early into our marriage

She probably always had the interest.

Now that she she was in a stable environment, she felt comfortable exploring this interest.

I think it's a complement to you that she expressed her interest so early in your relationship - to me it says that she trusted you very early on.

Donna

She probably always had the interest.

Now that she she was in a stable environment, she felt comfortable exploring this interest.

I think it's a complement to you that she expressed her interest so early in your relationship - to me it says that she trusted you very early on.

Donna
you could be right about that
she has told me that back home in the Philippines, her and her friends had always had this BBC curiosity
but back home, it is strictly taboo

I tend to agree with the stated theory of evolutionary theory.... as evidenced by the seemingly exponential number of weak ass white boys not only allowing, but supporting, their wives to have sex with physically superior black men. Why should small dick soft men fornicate with sexy women while hard dominant black men are so readily available?

I tend to agree with the stated theory of evolutionary theory.... as evidenced by the seemingly exponential number of weak ass white boys not only allowing, but supporting, their wives to have sex with physically superior black men. Why should small dick soft men fornicate with sexy women while hard dominant black men are so readily available?
Its just that in the past, there was a stigma attached to girls who took BBC....like a social taboo to be with a black man
But thats all changing now
And i think the internet, social media and the entertainment world is now showing young white girls how much better black men are in bed

Anyone familiar with evolutionary biology knows that traits benefiting the survival of a species tend to become more deeply ingrained over time while those that are detrimental tend to die out. Could the cuckolding desire be beneficial to human survival and therefore be something that developed into our biological programming? My contention is YES.

The ******* kingdom is rife with examples in which the strongest males spread their seed among many females while weaker males are rejected and do not mate. This obviously benefits the gene pool by producing superior offspring. But how does this work for social animals living in groups, like we believe even the earliest humans did? Even though only the strongest and best males would be desired sexually by the females and therefore would mate, the group/tribe would still benefit if the weaker males remain otherwise contributing members of the society (hunting, protecting, rearing children, etc.).

What might induce weaker males to stay on and support females who have sex with stronger, sexier males, even helping to raise their children? Perhaps this is the origin of the desire to be cuckolded. It would be biologically advantageous to the species if somehow the weaker males could become accepting of the shame and humiliation of being judged unworthy to procreate, if it somehow gratified them when the women they love and protect were mated with the studs of the tribe. Such a system would be very biologically efficient for us: the superior males' desire to knock up as many women as possible would be facilitated, the women could enjoy the sexual satisfaction of breeding with the hottest guys while benefiting from the love and protection of the lesser men, and the men unfit to mate could derive a cuckold's satisfaction and therefore learn to live with it.

If we had such programming from our evolutionary past, it might very well manifest itself today in the cuckold lifestyle. I'd love to hear what others think.

Absolutely not!!!! This is a cultural practice with no impact on our biology. Penis goes into whole. That is all the organusm hears.

I ****** my husband to be a cuckold. I programmed his brain. Maybe he wants this it better since he tasted the foreign man's sperm from my pussy. This win-lose situation change into a win-win situation. :threesome:

View attachment 2676806
Then you are lucky that your husband accepted it. Most husbands will just say you were cheating and divorce.
forsing someone to do something is always wrong, no matter who's forsing who.

No it is not. It is just a sexual kink for a couples.There are loads of couples who do not want this.

Back