Is "cuckolding" rising among men?

Q: Is "cuckolding" rising among men?
A: i don't think so. It is but more visible now than it was before (due to a greater coverage in media and the opportunities the WWW provides).

Q: What's causing it do you think? - Is it because they aren't able to compare to bbc, or are they secretly bi or something else?
A: There are plenty of possible reasons. The answer to the question which one or more reasons are causing it may be very different when comparing each two different males. - It really depends on the person.

;)

Mike aka Albert here.

I have wondered that myself as a man watching Michelle. I believe there are multifaceted reasons amongst those who allow or even desire other men to have sex with our wives (from now on referred to as cucks):

1. Taboo. For me it's awesome knowing your a professional, family man, respected in community, respected at church, etc while me and my wife share a secret. Knowing how many would react if it was written on our foreheads, however, thrills me. Knowing there is an "underground society" that shares our taboo bedroom values is hot. The taboo is delicious if you have the mental bandwidth to appreciate it. Not many approve of this and those who do, poorly navigate the lifestyle, so knowing we are a select few enjoying it, is thrilling.

2. Visuals. Anyone can orgasm and have vanilla sex, but how many can tolerate the marriage storm of cucking and enjoy it without shame and enjoying the visuals it provides? How else can you view your wife's delicious body being appreciated by another man? How else can you view the mixture and contrast of skins in lust?

3. Acceptance. Most men in the life have accepted their biology and given up and have prioritized visuals (wife and another man) instead of learning how to please their wife. This acceptance should motivate to find the utmost fun and fulfillment for your wife. But for many, it's just introducing more wide and longer cocks. That's it. Which takes me to next point.

4. Perversion. It's no secret: it's all decadence here in the lifestyle. Perversion has blurred the lines between fantasy and reality in most cucks. Since sex is so biologically universal, it's easy to pervert and get lost in that weak mindset and justifying it to make sense in your head -like a druggie, chasing a high that gradually alienates you from your wife.

5. Strengthen the Marriage. This lifestyle will not strengthen your marriage. Those who say it will or it has are lost in their perversion and neglecting their basic human needs. What will strengthen your marriage is love and trust. The sole focus cannot be cucking and hotwifing. Just can't. It won't survive. Cucking is a gamble, like trusting someone. If you just cuck, what trust is there? If you build a marriage first and enjoy cuck, sex, etc afterwards, I assure you whatever you do in your marriage bed will be a lot sweeter and long-lasting if you don't obsess. If anything, obsess over your wife and family. It pays back dividends later.

my very personal reasons why i like greatly the experience of sharing my Woman...
  • being a sexually adventurous, kinky person with a rather high sex drive; longing for a bit of diversity in life while being able to focus completely on one - my - Woman's needs
  • receiving pleasure from experiencing her pleasure; being the sole provider of her pleasure myself works too, but there is no position that would allow me to see her whole body react to the pounding other than when i watch from a few feet away
  • having a stong voyeuristic tendency (while all senses are involved in the sexual experience, for me none has a higher impact than the visual aspect)
i think that's about it.

Mike aka Albert here.

I have wondered that myself as a man watching Michelle. I believe there are multifaceted reasons amongst those who allow or even desire other men to have sex with our wives (from now on referred to as cucks):

1. Taboo. For me it's awesome knowing your a professional, family man, respected in community, respected at church, etc while me and my wife share a secret. Knowing how many would react if it was written on our foreheads, however, thrills me. Knowing there is an "underground society" that shares our taboo bedroom values is hot. The taboo is delicious if you have the mental bandwidth to appreciate it. Not many approve of this and those who do, poorly navigate the lifestyle, so knowing we are a select few enjoying it, is thrilling.

2. Visuals. Anyone can orgasm and have vanilla sex, but how many can tolerate the marriage storm of cucking and enjoy it without shame and enjoying the visuals it provides? How else can you view your wife's delicious body being appreciated by another man? How else can you view the mixture and contrast of skins in lust?

3. Acceptance. Most men in the life have accepted their biology and given up and have prioritized visuals (wife and another man) instead of learning how to please their wife. This acceptance should motivate to find the utmost fun and fulfillment for your wife. But for many, it's just introducing more wide and longer cocks. That's it. Which takes me to next point.

4. Perversion. It's no secret: it's all decadence here in the lifestyle. Perversion has blurred the lines between fantasy and reality in most cucks. Since sex is so biologically universal, it's easy to pervert and get lost in that weak mindset and justifying it to make sense in your head -like a druggie, chasing a high that gradually alienates you from your wife.

5. Strengthen the Marriage. This lifestyle will not strengthen your marriage. Those who say it will or it has are lost in their perversion and neglecting their basic human needs. What will strengthen your marriage is love and trust. The sole focus cannot be cucking and hotwifing. Just can't. It won't survive. Cucking is a gamble, like trusting someone. If you just cuck, what trust is there? If you build a marriage first and enjoy cuck, sex, etc afterwards, I assure you whatever you do in your marriage bed will be a lot sweeter and long-lasting if you don't obsess. If anything, obsess over your wife and family. It pays back dividends later.
awesome explanation.

Back