Wife checking out black men

My wife Jas will check out every swinging dick in a store. Then when she finds one or two that she likes she sends me in to find out if they "want to fuck my wife"? most do, and after a few short words they are in the back seat of our car doing just that as I look on, or if the bull is agreeable, I am ordered to suck his cock and clean his balls as he is deep in my wife's pussy or mouth.

Finding strange cock in a store is one of our favorite ways of getting her fucked, although we dont do it at our local stores...too risky!

Pops

My wife has never had a bbc but wants to try one, she’s always found black men attractive. I’ve caught her more than a few times checking them out in public.
One time she was staring at a guy who was probably 6’6 260 and she said “just imagine how big his dick is” i immediately got hard.

My wife Jas will check out every swinging dick in a store. Then when she finds one or two that she likes she sends me in to find out if they "want to fuck my wife"? most do, and after a few short words they are in the back seat of our car doing just that as I look on, or if the bull is agreeable, I am ordered to suck his cock and clean his balls as he is deep in my wife's pussy or mouth.

Finding strange cock in a store is one of our favorite ways of getting her fucked, although we dont do it at our local stores...too risky!

Pops
sounds like fun.

Two stories come to mind...
Occasionally while grocery shopping we would talk to each other with our earbuds in so we could divide and conquer in the store. Because of my wife's long hair, you couldn't tell she had her earbuds in. This one time, I was able to listen in on her conversation with a black guy who started flirting with her, and her back with him. Unfortunately nothing came of it, but it was hot to hear.

The other time was when we had ordered some food, and she ran into the store to pickup our food while I drove around the block. When she came back, she mentioned the hunky black guy in line behind her with whom she briefly chatted. I suggested she go back in and get his number, and she immediately went back in. Again, unfortunately, he had already picked up his food and left.

Back