Is cuckolding just about size?

What is cuckolding about?

• Total voters
No. Cuckolding isn't about size. It could be about a various amount of elements. Some couples do want the bull's dick to be huge but some like the dominant attitude of the bull. Some simply enjoy the humiliation others the simple notion that the woman is treated like a queen or slut. It's always good to talk to the couple about what they're actually looking for in the experience because a lot of us rush in thinking it's just about the dick.

I had a couple recently who the wife simply just wanted to be touched by a beautiful black man. Didn't care what the dick was about. Thus husband wanted to see her in the arms of a black man to see the skin contrast.

I think it’s all of the above. At least for us.
My wife likes cocks that are much larger than mine. Black cocks the only ones that get inside her.
I like seeing her “shared” and being sought by black guys.
She is almost ten years younger than me and I could never satisfy her needs in bed.
BB6CCBF2-6802-421C-A791-08AA21547A2D.jpeg

Yes size matter - but remember thick is better than long. Just to make that clear :p.

But size is NOT everything. If the cock is gigantic but soft - it won't work for me. A cock have to be hard (very) and long lasting - that's important from my perspective. When cuckold couple require Bull's to be well-hung it is more related to a desire from the cuckold side. More about that later.

What is cuckolding all about:

You can't split it in four question. We have been doing it for a long long time and of course we do it our way :). Because cuckolding can be done in a variety of forms - maybe as many as there are cuckolding couples.....

But I think you have to start making a distinction between Wifesharing and Cuckolding. Wifesharing is about sharing - cuckolding is not sharing. A cuckold do not share his wife.

I have read explanation saying: A cuckold can be anything between a dominant cuckold to a submissive cuckold. No - I have to say. A cuckold can not be dominant regardless if he is not participating. If he is dominant then he is something else: Master, Daddy, what ever.....I don't know but not a cuckold.

Cuckolding must include some sort of humiliation, jealousy and maybe even domination from wife/Bull. Humiliation and jealousy I consider most important and most fun playing with. But also dangerous.....

Back to the question. To a cuckold - cock size always matter. Cuckolds envy other men who is well-hung and they don't care if it is soft or hard. Because a cock is not suppose to give a cuckold any orgasm. It is suppose to make him feel small and insufficient - big cocks do that :)

But can you blame them ?. They are used to touch and play with their own small dicks and masturbating using only two fingers. When they suddenly get hold of a heavy, thick big cock - they feel so envy and inadequate and they love that feeling :)

929_1000.jpg

Last edited:
When we are talking about cuckolding we have to distinguish three definitions as follows:

Cuckolding 1.0

This definition is inferred from the dictionary definition of a cuckold and describes the situation where a wife has sexual realations with one or more men other than the husband. That can be long term or just a one night stand, with or without her husband's knowledge. The crucial element is that the wife engages in sex outside the marriage. A bisexual wife who engages in sex with another woman is not considered cuckolding though.

Cuckolding 2.0

This is cuckolding as an adult lifestyle. Both wife and husband actively choose to live that lifestyle and both gain some extra satisfaction from the wife having sex with other men than the husband. This means the husband approves of it and supports his wife in the process. More generally this definition of cuckolding refers to male-female relationships in said lifestyle no matter they are married or not.

Cuckolding 3.0

This is a specialization of the former definition introducing some confusion concerning the terms used in the adult lifestyle family. It is actually a sub category of what's been described under "Cuckolding 2.0" where the husband takes on a submissive role toward either his wife or her lover(s) or both/all of them. Humiliation of the husband is often another additional element included in this cuckolding style.

Stagging

Another term for cuckolding but with the husband's role betokened "Stag". Yet another confusion with terms because when it first came up those calling themselves a "Stag" had the intention of distinguishing themselves from the non-adult-lifestyle cuckold (as described in "Cuckolding 1.0"). Later attempts, on the other hand, have been made in order to distinguisch from the sub/humiliation aspect of the "Cuckolding 3.0" cuckold.

Depending on the couple there can be many different aspects involved in cuckolding. Penis size, a preference for Black men as lovers, Dom/sub power play or homoeroticism may be but need not be elements among many others more. There are no true rules. In the end it is about individual choices of the involved people and how to bring them together and make them work as one lifestyle.

While its not all about size, at its core cucking is mostly about size I'm guessing. Most white men are irreversibly insecure about their small dicks especially when they imagine themselves standing next to a black bull in the locker room. They suspect that their wives have been faking orgasms for most of the marriage, and begin to wonder how she would look and sound getting fucked by a real man... a black man. From there it spreads out into a variety of different situations.

Not for us... I'm well hung and so far she hasn't had a black guy bigger. For her and I it's all about the visual. I also play with other women. Every now and then I also like to see a black woman's legs wrapped around me. Black skin against white skin is erotic for us.

Not about the size although she does like her guy reaching deeper than i can touch her.....it's becomes a place only they can go...she has even said those words " he makes love to me where you can't" but more so she has told me it's his love making that makes her cum .....his strength....his muscles...his skin contrast....the confidence he has in and out of the bed that she said she wants have "the feelings of failing in love with him" when they are in bed together....also she actually has to meet him on non high risks day because he refuses to pull out....which she giggles about as if he's crazy.

For me cuckolding is about she is completely satisfied and her having a good looking black lover all to herself completes that.

My wife complained about my size a few minutes after our first fuck. I'm larger than average, but still too small for my wife's very experienced pussy, so I checked size in the survey. I'm still not sure why she decided to marry me, maybe it's because I would put up with her fucking around and wouldn't complain about almost total denial.

Size is a part of it, but our decision to live the Cuckold lifestyle has more to do with sexual technique, penis hardness and stamina. My dick as shown in this picture is a decent size, however, it is usually limp. When it does stay hard, I usually last 5 minutes tops.

So size alone is not the issue.

20190722_151409.jpg

My wife complained about my size a few minutes after our first fuck. I'm larger than average, but still too small for my wife's very experienced pussy, so I checked size in the survey. I'm still not sure why she decided to marry me, maybe it's because I would put up with her fucking around and wouldn't complain about almost total denial.
That might be a reason. I’ve seen husbands who willingly want to feel like the wife is fucking others. Maybe that’s the core of “cuckold” fantasy.

Back