Is cuckolding better when the husband is involved vs just him watching?

I can't speak from personal experience,since I have never cuckolded a couple but I would think the husband being involved humiliated but sexually satisfied would make for a more intense experience. I have seen videos of the husband just staring at his wife getting fucked but to me it just doesn't seem that erotic. I have seen videos of a wife sucking the black guy off, tongue kissing her husband everytime she sucks him off. Then she would get fucked doggy or ride the black guys dick while she beats her husband's dick off but insult him at the same time.To me I think it's more of a rush to have the husband more involved to establish true dominance. I still think cumming inside a cucks wife and them fucking their wife after the creampie is the ultimate form of dominance.

I don't mean to offend anyone but for me I would want the husband to feel how much of a good fuck his wife is. I would want him to kiss his wife while she is getting fucked or hold her hands as I cum in her.I would want her to beat his dick while I'm screwing her good and tell him how much she's enjoying it. Too me stuff like that is more intense then just having him sit in the corner.

Cumming inside his wife's asshole while she is sucking his dick would be pretty hot too. Again I don't mean to offend anyone.

Stuff like having her ride my dick, but she is leaned over towards him moaning in his ear, to me seems more dominant.

Thoughts opinions input

First, we appreciate you asking the question.
Shows you care about everyone involved, including the husband.
Second, agree that everyone should be involved, including husband.
Third, whether cuckold or hotwife situation, two “heads” are often better than one.
Thanks for being open to the feelings of others.
Jo and Hubby

I can't speak from personal experience,since I have never cuckolded a couple but I would think the husband being involved humiliated but sexually satisfied would make for a more intense experience. I have seen videos of the husband just staring at his wife getting fucked but to me it just doesn't seem that erotic. I have seen videos of a wife sucking the black guy off, tongue kissing her husband everytime she sucks him off. Then she would get fucked doggy or ride the black guys dick while she beats her husband's dick off but insult him at the same time.To me I think it's more of a rush to have the husband more involved to establish true dominance. I still think cumming inside a cucks wife and them fucking their wife after the creampie is the ultimate form of dominance.

I don't mean to offend anyone but for me I would want the husband to feel how much of a good fuck his wife is. I would want him to kiss his wife while she is getting fucked or hold her hands as I cum in her.I would want her to beat his dick while I'm screwing her good and tell him how much she's enjoying it. Too me stuff like that is more intense then just having him sit in the corner.

Cumming inside his wife's asshole while she is sucking his dick would be pretty hot too. Again I don't mean to offend anyone.

Stuff like having her ride my dick, but she is leaned over towards him moaning in his ear, to me seems more dominant.

Thoughts opinions input

BOTH.

But I prefer being with a Hotwife/subwife/GF solo, filming it, and hearing his feedback afterwards.

Unless it is explicitly for humiliation. Some wives I've met LOVED having hubby sit in a chair and watch, listen while she is moaning and cumming.

I've met all kinds

if it's a first time BBC then we enjoy me being there and being involved but if it's a BBC we met before then we both enjoy Mrs inked fucking on her own and either calling me or sending me pics/vids of what is happening, or me waiting till she comes home and sitting on my face cleaning her pussy of his remain seed

Thoughts opinions input
Who here would take offense to this? Very hot :)

From the very start my wife told me that she does not want me present when she's with another man.
She talls me everything, shows me photos and occasional video - but does not feel comfortable with me around.

Thoughts opinions input
Participation and the intoxicating humiliation of it is what I crave. It evolves and there is no end to its limits. The last time our BBC BULL and my gorgeous hotwife fucked each other, I was made to softly suck his cum filled balls in my sissy mouth until he released into her married black owned pussy. I was very delicate with our MASTER and I could feel his balls shifting in my mouth and on my tongue as he was cumming inside of her. My caged clitty dick was twitching and leaking at the arousal of feeling his SUPERIOR seed filling my wife.

I do a combination of watching and servicing as instructed. But always as the submissive doing functions of servitude to my wife or to both.

When she has a Bull over its always “us” serving. She wants me there 100% of the time even though she’s always had my blessing to fuck black outside of our marriage. I always participate too. Watching how a real man fucks a slut, Fluffing, cleaning, sucking, & getting fucked. She says that she needs to verbally humiliate me & see me serving black men as the sissy I am, & it continually reinforces my failure as a man in the bedroom as well as the fact that I’m a faggot that will never get any pussy.
We both serve but I am at the bottom of the list.

When she has a Bull over its always “us” serving. She wants me there 100% of the time even though she’s always had my blessing to fuck black outside of our marriage. I always participate too. Watching how a real man fucks a slut, Fluffing, cleaning, sucking, & getting fucked. She says that she needs to verbally humiliate me & see me serving black men as the sissy I am, & it continually reinforces my failure as a man in the bedroom as well as the fact that I’m a faggot that will never get any pussy.
We both serve but I am at the bottom of the list.
It truly is wonderful serving black men together! My wife and I can be who we are because we both share that same addiction, like you and your wife. I think we have the best marriages!

Together of course there is nothing like licking her clit while she is being fucked with a nice thick black cock and eating his cum from her pussy but the best was looking up to see them both watching me suck his big cock and the look on his face when he starts to cum in my mouth pricless

Thoughts opinions input
my wife likes me to suck cock and then lick her while she fucks, having her clit licked with a cock in her makes a great orgasm. Often when she is done I will lick her to another orgasm. She usually fucks me after or before the other man and sometimes both and there is no verbal humiliation. This seems to feel very good for the guy who is fucking and often i will lick behind his balls or suck them as he pumps

My wife says if she is in the mood to do some humiliation I will be present but otherwise she wants to be alone with her man or men. When I am allowed to stay it is the only time I see her naked anymore

For me the cuck must be in the room for the experience to take on a heightened level. For the Taboo to take hold the bull, to me must know and be constantly aware that he is there to please another man’s wife. A level of vitality and superiority comes from knowing that sexually for that moment at least the cuck regnizes that he can not fully fulfill her sexual desires and only you can. When the cuck leaves to me the feeling is that of a one night stand just another sexual experience.

Back