Is Blacksexing and Cuckolding Just a Fantasy?

Is this lifestyle for real?

• Its real for me

Votes: 62 50.4%
  • Just a fantasy

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Hubby wants to but not the wife

Votes: 29 23.6%
  • Wife wants to but not the husband

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Fantasy is okay, but reality is dangerous

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters
I guess I am on the other side of this and I hope I am not the only wife who has a fantasy of having sex with a black stranger while my husband watches. He doesn't have to be involved except maybe to hold my legs open wide while I am being pounded, then after I would want my husband to perform oral sex on me.

I know this is mainly a guy thing, but is it just a fantasy or reality for most?

View attachment 6129
Oh we are down with that scene, very hot indeed.

In spite of my screen name, we're not into true cuckolding. I enjoy sharing her. Of the 20-something men she's fucked since we married, 6 have been black. She has developed a real fondnes for BBC and I love to see her happy. She'll be enjoying another new BBC withing the next couple of weeks.

I guess I am on the other side of this and I hope I am not the only wife who has a fantasy of having sex with a black stranger while my husband watches. He doesn't have to be involved except maybe to hold my legs open wide while I am being pounded, then after I would want my husband to perform oral sex on me.

I know this is mainly a guy thing, but is it just a fantasy or reality for most?

View attachment 6129

I'm not sure that we'd fit the cuckolding category exactly, however my wife did get a real good fucking by my old university friend, Edwin, who happens to be black! I loved watching her and Edwin make out! Especially so since he had such a huge member for her to be pounded with ... a full 12 inches and almost 8 inches in diameter! It made my 7 2/3 inches look real small!

We would NEVER EVER permit sex with complete strangers! Too much bad stuff out there to permit that!

Collecting STD's is not exactly a hobby of ours!

Its fantasy for a 'very small' minority of middle-aged or older WMs. Its probably a reality for an even much smaller minority of WMs.

I have a very hard time believing that a sizable percentage of WMs actually like the idea of their White wives or girlfriends having ANY sexual relationship with a BM.

Actually, the idea of BMs having any type of relationship with a WF typically 'irritates at best and enrages at worst' the average WM in the USA.

WMs typically hold a TREMENDOUS degree of fear and inferiority regarding 'perceived' BM sexual superiority, and its been that way for a few hundred years now.

As I said before: Its fantasy for a 'very small' minority of middle-aged or older WMs.

I'm not sure that we'd fit the cuckolding category exactly, however my wife did get a real good fucking by my old university friend, Edwin, who happens to be black! I loved watching her and Edwin make out! Especially so since he had such a huge member for her to be pounded with ... a full 12 inches and almost 8 inches in diameter! It made my 7 2/3 inches look real small!

We would NEVER EVER permit sex with complete strangers! Too much bad stuff out there to permit that!

Collecting STD's is not exactly a hobby of ours!
8” in diameter = 25.13” in circumference that is one really fat cock, my hats off to your wife for taking that.

Back