Is Blacksexing and Cuckolding Just a Fantasy?

Is this lifestyle for real?

• Its real for me

Votes: 62 50.4%
  • Just a fantasy

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Hubby wants to but not the wife

Votes: 29 23.6%
  • Wife wants to but not the husband

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Fantasy is okay, but reality is dangerous

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters
It's reality! Take a look around..... More men w ant their wives to be turned out. Just read the threads...... But the question is, are these men secretly looking for dick for themselves? No pun intended......Lol!!!
I feel you bro, I'm getting tired of all these lames claiming they want their wife blacked, but wont let you get at their bitch so you may actually fuck her. Fantasies are cool, but at some point these chumps need to stop being afraid of the inevitable and let them get that black dick.

I feel you bro, I'm getting tired of all these lames claiming they want their wife blacked, but wont let you get at their bitch so you may actually fuck her. Fantasies are cool, but at some point these chumps need to stop being afraid of the inevitable and let them get that black dick.
So true! But it works both ways... Alot of this women jumping on the bandwagon, because they heard or seen! Knowing really they dont really want to play on the wrong side of the track! Last now you want to become a slut, of somebodys dick! Stop you were always a slut!!! And marriage isnt going to change that! You cant change a ho, into a house wife! You cant say you got bored! They knew going in..... You knew what type of man u married, and thought it was going to change! Stop fronting!!!

Most are fantasies, people here don't live next door to each other, otherwise the women would be getting black dick with their husbands well wishes. No need to get mad, not like we're all rich here and can travel or send for someone !

Yeah, but we are the type of people who do as we say, not blow smoke up someones ass without consequence under the guise of a fuckin fantasy. some of us here do live next door to,or have the paper to come and get it instead of hiding behind a computer screen playin wit ones pussy or jackin off to the idea of a bull dicking their wife down without the fear of losing her totally to the black dick. And get mad? naw we more pissed off than mad over the bullshit.

Most are fantasies, people here don't live next door to each other, otherwise the women would be getting black dick with their husbands well wishes. No need to get mad, not like we're all rich here and can travel or send for someone !
Not mad bro! Just cat...... And I feel where your coming from!

As a single woman, I have no white husband to make a cuckold of, does that mean I can't be a part of the fantasy but then reality is so much more

I am local and would love to make it come true for you...pls pls cuckold me Gillian x

I don't mind bull fucking a nice married slut....I perfer us alone if he's there he can only watch......as I own her pussy mouth and tight asshole! You can have my left overs........your not worthy of sharing with this bull master....I will send her home to you with her pussy and asshole filled with cum.........

Attachments

• blk1 030.JPG
    blk1 030.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 48
i talked my wife into it. it took awhile cause she grew up with a very racist *******. it turns her on and makes her cum faster to think about multiple black buys waiting to fuck her and touching her all over while shes getting some black cock and i lick her clit. she enjoys me cleaning up when her black boyfriend is done. problem is there aint many around northern indiana and southern michigan that enjoy this. we are both happier when she gets black cock and we argue way less. trust me i can tell by her attitude when shes about due for some more and she has a high sex drive! :)

i talked my wife into it. it took awhile cause she grew up with a very racist *******. it turns her on and makes her cum faster to think about multiple black buys waiting to fuck her and touching her all over while shes getting some black cock and i lick her clit. she enjoys me cleaning up when her black boyfriend is done. problem is there aint many around northern indiana and southern michigan that enjoy this. we are both happier when she gets black cock and we argue way less. trust me i can tell by her attitude when shes about due for some more and she has a high sex drive! :)

I need to get my wife a black boyfriend.

it took us a long time to find someone. she has a certain standard and shes attractive only responses we was getting was fakes or other white men. some older black guys but like i said shes picky.

Back