Is being "pussy free" a must for a successful BBC ownership to occur?

scleat

Male
Being in the lifestyle for well over 3 years, "pussy free" for 2 of them, I find it fascinating that there are couples who want to be "owned" or "Black only" yet they continue to have sex with their wife. I can NOT see myself having sex with my wife and calling her a black-only wife. Perhaps it is more of a fantasy than trying to make it an actual reality if that is your thing, I'm all for it but for us, this is a lifestyle change that we embrace.

Just curious how many like-minded couples feel the same way or not. If you don't practice it, would you be open to it?

I think all us white boys need to be caged as a 1st step. The wife/gf needs to control our dicklettes and ejaculations.
From then, it is the women who decide when/where/how and hiw often we are permitted to cum.
It should also be up to the wife if she allows the husband to have sex.
Any wanking should be planned and always supervised.

I think all us white boys need to be caged as a 1st step.

Although That may be required by some or even desired, I just don't think most couples can go through that all the time. Being caged, supervised by the wife/Bull, or asking for, and waiting for permission would seem a bit too much to sustain over the long term. The wife or Bull will not want to waste time on your caged dicklet on a constant basis. Just my opinion, nothing more.

One thing you can control with ease and can be sustained for the long term is to stay pussy free. Just don't have sex with your wife, period. Your wife has sex with her bull or another black man she desires, whenever she wants. Done. I just think it is sustainable for the long term and really puts things into perspective.

If however being caged and controlled is your thing. More power to you guys.

Being in the lifestyle for well over 3 years, "pussy free" for 2 of them, I find it fascinating that there are couples who want to be "owned" or "Black only" yet they continue to have sex with their wife. I can NOT see myself having sex with my wife and calling her a black-only wife. Perhaps it is more of a fantasy than trying to make it an actual reality if that is your thing, I'm all for it but for us, this is a lifestyle change that we embrace.

Just curious how many like-minded couples feel the same way or not. If you don't practice it, would you be open to it?
Yes.....been pussy free since our start in Cuckold Lifestyle in 2009.
it just makes things run more smoothly if a Cuck can accept his new role in a Modern marriage.

NEVER again will I know what sex feels like......and I am totally fine with that! Strange?
Nothing strange about that at all. I think it is a healthy lifestyle to try and attain. Most husbands are selfish because having sex with their wives is about them and their sexual pleasure. Not about the wife or her Bull. Just let them enjoy themselves in sexual pleasure without adding the burden of having you jump in and try to have sex with your wife when she clearly doesn't belong to you anymore.

Not saying you cant have a sexual relationship with her because you can. Just not intercourse.

Being or becoming pussy-free is a commitment that can be a highly erotic experience for whitebois in this lifestyle. The wife and the bull can also enjoy the erotic advantage it provides. Even supervised masturbation can become a highly satisfying replacement of intercourse for the cuck being watched and the viewing pleasure that the wife or girlfriend will enjoy.

Being or becoming pussy-free is a commitment that can be a highly erotic experience for whitebois in this lifestyle. The wife and the bull can also enjoy the erotic advantage it provides. Even supervised masturbation can become a highly satisfying replacement of intercourse for the cuck being watched and the viewing pleasure that the wife or girlfriend will enjoy.
nice, well said.

+1 for the supervised masturbation. Over time this has replaced intercourse in our relationship. It's to the point now where she doesn't even get fully undressed. I've gone from what I thought was an active sex life with her to being excited and grateful for being able to look at her in her bra and panties while I play with myself.

I'm sure to the outsider it looks like I've lost everything but intercourse had become frustrating for her and embarrassing for me. Knowing it's just not going to escalate to that relieves the pressure.

In 2014, my wife and I separated. In July of 2015, I met a very dominant woman online who I asked for help with my masturbation problem which was beginning to interfere with my work.

In very short order she had me caged and agreeing to be pussy free, along with no erections, cums, or masturbation for the rest of my life. I eventually went 427 consecutive days following her directions, even though Mistress quit communicating with me. I'd already forgotten what pussy felt like after only 2 months of being caged, and strangely I didn't miss it any longer.

My wife and I got back together, and after having intercourse once for about 10 seconds, began continuing my pussy free regimen. The only thing we changed was allowing me a hand job once every two months. Two years later, we changed to 2 hand jobs every month or so. I've gone as long as 3 months without a cum, but have also had as many as 4 cums in a month (just once). I'm now approaching 6 years completely pussy free.

My wife has told me that she has no interest in my penis at all, and I'll never be allowed inside her body again, so I need to forget about any kind of sex except cumming in her hand. In the mean time, she will continue to cuckold me just like she always has.

+1 for the supervised masturbation. Over time this has replaced intercourse in our relationship. It's to the point now where she doesn't even get fully undressed. I've gone from what I thought was an active sex life with her to being excited and grateful for being able to look at her in her bra and panties while I play with myself.
My wife has forbidden me to see her nude since 2011. I'm not sure what caused it, but I miss seeing her body even more than I do fucking her.

It is exciting at how many whitebois have embraced actually becoming pussy-free in modern times without regret at all. It has become a relief for many to no longer stress over performance anxiety and embarrassment over the lack of sexual endurance.

Now it is a source of pride to masturbate and finish in 60 seconds or less. It is way easier to cum faster than it is to last longer.

I have decided that he was not worthy of it years ago

It is exciting at how many whitebois have embraced actually becoming pussy-free in modern times without regret at all. It has become a relief for many to no longer stress over performance anxiety and embarrassment over the lack of sexual endurance.

Now it is a source of pride to masturbate and finish in 60 seconds or less. It is way easier to cum faster than it is to last longer.
Being pussy free isn’t something I sought to, and probably nothing I will ever truly be, but white cucks probably gravitate to that regardless. Because you hit the nail on the head, it’s a relief not to have to worry about your preforming in bed. You don’t have to try to live up to a standard you couldn’t possibly meet. The pressure is completely off. You can just enjoy say getting jerked off by your wife or girlfriend to completion and leave the pussy pounding to the bbc.

My wife relishes the power this gives her too. Hardly any effort needed from her to keep me satisfied. All she has to do is lay beside me and I'm hypnotized by her cleavage until I spurt all over myself. She doesn't even have to get undressed. I once asked her to take her bra off and she said "this is not enough for you?". She's got all the power, for sure.

It is inevitable. Getting her to stop doing it behind my back and cuckold me took lot of patience, time and easing into it. Once the husband's work is done, comes the wife's work to deny him pussy. It takes a long time too, little by little you withold one or the other aspect of sex from hubby and eventually hubby can stay pussy free and even hands free for ages. We are in the second phase now.

Back