Is being owned the way to go ?

I would like to know more about being "Owned", how those that have gone that way were introduced to the lifestyle, what did you have to give up in your ordinary vanilla life to be owned?, have you signed a contract?, Has your life at home changed?, if you have younger members in the family, how do you manage time between the lifestyle and bringing them up?.

She wants filled in all holes and I was wondering if being owned by a bull is the best way to go about staying in the loop of sex with the bull ?
Being owned by a black bull can be detrimental to how much sex you have, since your sexuality is owned by him you are also dependent on him for sex... I have found it better to just have multiple bulls and give them free access/submit to their black cocks. That way i'm almost guaranteed to have at least one black cock every day, which is what i need now to feel good about myself.

Being owned by a black bull can be detrimental to how much sex you have, since your sexuality is owned by him you are also dependent on him for sex... I have found it better to just have multiple bulls and give them free access/submit to their black cocks. That way i'm almost guaranteed to have at least one black cock every day, which is what i need now to feel good about myself.
You can be owned by me and I still want you fucking as much other BBC as you can. You need to be contently fucked and used sexually.

A group of professional financially secure black men who I submit to. They use me for their pleasure and they pleasure me continually over a weekend. I am one of several mature woman that belong to this closed group for health reasons and we don't have to fear STD's. I get filled with their cum and love it.
I have this exact similar arrangement for white couples.

Back