Investments

I've done well with bitcoin but I also know that it could crash at any time. I only invest my play money in it. But I started buying them when they were $300 each, now they are up to 57K each.

I just shifted my long term investments into China based corporations since Biden was put into office. It's a good bet they will go up now.

I've done well with bitcoin but I also know that it could crash at any time. I only invest my play money in it. But I started buying them when they were $300 each, now they are up to 57K each.

I just shifted my long term investments into China based corporations since Biden was put into office. It's a good bet they will go up now.
If I was you ...id take 10k and invest it in Alt cryptos .
Im involved in over 12 cryptos ,6 major and 6 minor .
My total investments have yeilded me back 59k .
The guy who got me into cryptos just past a major milestone of becoming an official millionaire .
I remember when his investments was simply 50k in march of 2020.

Safemoon is wild when you hear of the 10% tax on every transaction. Please feel free to correct if I am wrong on this.

$HEX is doing even better! The founder is also doing a fork of ETH called Pulsechain. $HEX WILL be copied over to the Pulsechain. Bascially two coins two profits.

I got into cryptocurrency investment late december of last year and started day trading this March and it slowly winded down to swing trading in late April. I pulled out some of my initial investment out but still work maybe 6 months left with my current strategy.
I really enjoy trading and I may move into Forex trading later this year end.

I trade are usually ADA and LTC and sometimes BTC, STORJ and DOGE. I only hodl DOT...that's my retirement money right there :ROFLMAO:
At some point in the future (once my initial investment is out), I'll mess with alt coins that aren't in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Last edited:

10 of the Best-Performing ETFs in Q1​

These exchange-traded funds have surged around 40% or more in the first three months of the year.

In the first quarter of 2021, between Jan. 1 and March 31, the S&P 500 logged a modest gain of about 7% as the global economy looks to get back on track, thanks to the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines. However, as always, there are a few pockets of the stock market that have done significantly better than these broad gains on Wall Street. The following exchange-traded funds represent some of these dynamic subsectors, offering investors a tactical way to play big-picture trends without picking individual stocks. These funds admittedly carry a bit more risk than traditional large-cap ETFs. That said, these 10 top-performing ETFs have more than $150 million in assets at present, and none are "leveraged" funds that use complex financial structures to deliver two or three times the returns of an underlying index for a bit more stability than the most aggressive funds on Wall Street.

10 of the Best-Performing ETFs in Q1 | ETFs | US News

Russell Simmons launches NFT collection to help pioneers of hip-hop​

Def Jam Records founder Russell Simmons wants to give back to the pioneers of hip-hop with a new NFT.

On Friday, Simmons will launch hip-hop’s first collection of NFTs — digital files known as non-fungible tokens that use blockchain, the technology that secures cryptocurrencies — titled “Masterminds of Hip-hop,” Page Six has exclusively learned.

The NFTs will feature never-before-seen or heard recordings and artwork from artists such as Public Enemy’s Chuck D., Doug E. Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, MC Lyte, Nikki D, DJ Hollywood, Busy Bee and Grandmaster Caz,

“I often think of the early days of pre-recorded hip-hop when it was only a performance art. There were rappers and DJs who pioneered the space and made it so popular that the recording of rap artists was imminent,” Simmons said in a statement.

“None of them has received the accolades that I believe they deserve and this is my chance to use a new vehicle to revisit and repay these amazing artists while they are still living,” he added.

The collection will be available on the NFT platform Tokau. An insider familiar with the NFTs told us other hip-hop stars like Snoop Dogg want to be a part of the “first iteration of it” and likened it to being similar to the “first wave, of like a sneaker drop,” the source said.

But even though heavyweights like Snoop Dogg and Chuck D. are signing on, we’re told Simmons wants to help more obscure artists who were around in the beginning.

“It’s his way of helping some of the rap pioneers who have been less fortunate than the new rap generation, who have made millions off the culture. This NFT collection will help the community,” the insider said.

Russell Simmons launches NFT collection to help hip-hop pioneers (pagesix.com)

Back