Investments

Anyone into investing , im into cryptocurrency space .
But im thinking of jumping into stock market for technology , medical & space stocks .
Stick with crypto ...everything else is overvalued & fixed for institutional & hedge funds hence (WSB) in the stock market except agricultural & commodities .
Crypto is the future & you can make money just trading support & resistance .

Stick with crypto ...everything else is overvalued & fixed for institutional & hedge funds hence (WSB) in the stock market except agricultural & commodities .
Crypto is the future & you can make money just trading support & resistance .
Thanks , I got into crypto 9 months ago .
I flipped 3k into 16k.
Now im just hungry to flip it into 6 digits.

Thanks , I got into crypto 9 months ago .
I flipped 3k into 16k.
Now im just hungry to flip it into 6 digits.
Right now it looks like bitcoin is finding support around 950 billion & hitting resistance at 1.1 trillion .
The time to make a move is when they release the 3 -4 trillion stimulus package & then hyperinflation will set into all goods & crypto will skyrocket , precious metals are suppressed but with all eyes on (WSB) and the comex which is the key to undoing all of this then you better by some buckshot (If you can find it and any ammo right now ) cause you're gonna need it !

I'm into long-term investing, and I take advantage of dollar cost averging and avoid excessive taxation with tax-loss harvesting. I'm growing my portfolio in the hopes of effectively retiring by 40 to 45.

I hate to say this on here, most will think I'm BSing but I bought bitcoin when they were $300 each.

Needless to say, I'm very happy right now.

A while ago, when it was around 12K per bitcoin, I urged a couple of my friends to buy some, they are happy now too.

I hate to say this on here, most will think I'm BSing but I bought bitcoin when they were $300 each.

Needless to say, I'm very happy right now.

A while ago, when it was around 12K per bitcoin, I urged a couple of my friends to buy some, they are happy now too.

I believe you , I had bought 10 ethereum in 2020 when it was $150 each.
I flipped it into other crypto , let's just say im kinda kicking myself .

I believe you , I had bought 10 ethereum in 2020 when it was $150 each.
I flipped it into other crypto , let's just say im kinda kicking myself .
No need to kick yourself , your are in the right space . Most people are sheep & it's called normalcy bias. Therefor you are way ahead of the curve .
GDP is 1/3 of global debt..let that sink in . Consumers aren't spending (they are tapped out& the velocity of money is slowing down) & they are 70% of GDP & there is a massive amount of money printing & that's going into risk assets stocks & bonds. read these words carefully " fiat will find a home" & that will be the quickest home for safety ...crypto is the quickest to hold !(Plus if you haven't bought any precious metals by now then your taking a chance ) Also learn dollar cost averaging to go into the trade & get out .
Never get attached to any crypto , same rule as never get attached to any stock. Learn support & resistance you can trade it . most importantly "Learn" to take profit! Plus understand "sentiment " as provided at the bottom of any trading model platform .

Last edited:
Im ******* hard right now , 10k dip.
Hurts like a mutha.
Move it into cash or euro & buy back in or ride it out but it's going back up in a big way because the fed is going to have to do a yield curve control (you're going to see a fall off of abouyt 25% in assest classes before the fed steps in ) & when that happens gold , silver & crypto will pop .
The debt market is starting to pop the bubbles .
There's your call

Back