Introducing Happy Cuckolding (Happycucks)

heaty007

Male
From
US
I have barely been in the lifestyle (1 wife) and I am already thinking of introducing a new style of cuckolding I will name happy cuckolding. Happy cucks are individuals who experience joy from seeing another man with their wife but they create a friendship bond with the bull. The sex is always a 3some and cuck must participate and cum at least in the first round of every session. This ensures everyone orgasms.

There is no humiliation and the bull always aims to please the wife as best as he can and always respects the husband and is an encouraging figure and friend.
it’s a relationship of positive vibes between 3 people.

Anyone want to become a Happycuck?
would love to get to know you and your wife.

Sono stato a malapena nello stile di vita (1 moglie) e sto già pensando di introdurre un nuovo stile di cuckolding che chiamerò felice cuckolding. I cuck felici sono individui che provano gioia nel vedere un altro uomo con la propria moglie ma creano un legame di amicizia con il toro. Il sesso è sempre a tre e il cornuto deve partecipare e venire almeno al primo round di ogni sessione. Questo assicura a tutti l'orgasmo.

Non c'è umiliazione e il toro mira sempre a compiacere la moglie nel miglior modo possibile e rispetta sempre il marito ed è una figura incoraggiante e un amico.
è una relazione di vibrazioni positive tra 3 persone.

Qualcuno vuole diventare un Happycuck?
mi piacerebbe conoscere te e tua moglie.

Cuckolding costituisce un triangolo isoscele,
in cima alla quale c'è il Toro.

1 - Lo scopo del cuckoldismo è la soddisfazione del Toro, principalmente in campo sessuale; possederà quindi carnalmente sia lei che il cornuto: non sono esclusi atti di carattere generalmente carnale, se non quelli che danneggerebbero o metterebbero in pericolo la salute o la vita fisica dei due soggetti in grave e concreto pericolo;
2 - poiché il sesso è principalmente un'attività emotiva, il Toro potrà compiere tutti gli atti corollari per la propria gratificazione; stabilirà anche il modo particolare in cui i due subordinati devono presentarsi a lui, stabilmente o in singole occasioni;
3 - i due sottoposti saranno sempre rispettosi e deferenti nei confronti del Toro e cercheranno di interpretare al meglio i suoi desideri, anticipandoli quando possibile: dovranno quindi essere sempre collaborativi e anche propositivi;
4 - sarà scelta insindacabile della Bolla decidere chi altri condividere il loro predominio, oltre che semplicemente informarli, anche con un linguaggio non verbale: pertanto, la Bolla avrà cura di stabilire, ad esempio, il abbigliamento che i subordinati devono indossare nelle loro diverse circostanze;
5 - la Bolla non compirà né farà compiere ai subordinati in violazione di atti di legge o di regolamento, o di norme deontologiche vincolanti, che possano pregiudicare la libertà giuridica o la vita sociale dei subordinati; né danneggerà il loro status economico e sociale;
6 - la Bolla potrà anche aggiungere permanentemente ai due subordinati altre persone a sua scelta, sia in posizione pari alla loro sia in altra posizione, ma non allontanerà uno dei due subordinati dall'altro;
7 - il patto di sottomissione alla Bolla da parte dei due sottoposti ha durata temporanea, ma si rinnova automaticamente se non disdetto con largo anticipo rispetto alla scadenza: la sua efficacia è preceduta da un periodo di prova; poiché non ha validità legale nei paesi di diritto latino, rimane un vincolo psicologico e onorevole.

A mio personale parere tutti i cuc dovrebbero essere contenti e se il Toro è una persona molto diversa dal cuc non dovrebbe creare alcun antagonismo o rivalità tra loro.

I have barely been in the lifestyle (1 wife) and I am already thinking of introducing a new style of cuckolding I will name happy cuckolding. Happy cucks are individuals who experience joy from seeing another man with their wife but they create a friendship bond with the bull. The sex is always a 3some and cuck must participate and cum at least in the first round of every session. This ensures everyone orgasms.

There is no humiliation and the bull always aims to please the wife as best as he can and always respects the husband and is an encouraging figure and friend.

the friendship between the bull and the cuckolds is quite real, provided that both know their role and strive for team play, the goalkeeper in football does not seek to score a goal, he knows his place At the goal, so I am a cuckold perfectly understands his function and when he does not seek to dominate but takes his passive role then his gratitude, the ransom for the pleasure of his wife, allows him to establish normal treatment and relationships, provided that Bull is smart and not strive for empty domination instead of mind using arrogance!

Se ci fosse una comunità, come una setta, guidata da un toro nero, per coppie bianche, donne bianche single e maschi bianchi single, non ci sarebbero difficoltà nelle relazioni.

My bull and my husbands are friends. He enjoys seeing me or other times hearing about it afterwards. He doesn't participate with the two of us. He has gotten to eat my bull's cum from my pussy while I tell how my bull's big cock stretched and made me feel full. So much fuller than he could. So he is a happy cuck and he knows his role.

Proud cuckold for more than 30 years, nothing better....

Attachments

• ! !  ! Amandaxw-lal.jpg
    ! ! ! Amandaxw-lal.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 114
i think this is the perfect situation and s perfectly possible. I have never met wife's regular BF( of some years ) and its always a source of regret that it has developed into a thing where meeting would upset the dynamic .. probably .
When she has occasional flings , usually at nudist clubs i love being able to be on friendly terms with the other guy and a long term relationship like that would be a delight !

Sounds like Stag, Vixen and the other guy....

I don’t think there’s anything new about that. I think that’s closer to what most folks are doing than a LOT of the contrived fantasy crap you read here

I don't think it's easy for the bull and the cuck to build up a friendship . It's a man thing . But if that happen that's the perfect situation yes
I'm friends with every bull my wife has ever had. Once in a while I have drinks with her current boyfriend without her even being there. I don't find that difficult at all. In fact, my wife finds it difficult to remain attracted to men who don't respect me and can't be friendly with me. I don't know whether a guy not wanting to be my friend would be total deal-breaker for my wife or not (fortunately, we've never met a guy who says anything like that), but I'm pretty sure it would at least bea red flag for her.

My bull and my husbands are friends. He enjoys seeing me or other times hearing about it afterwards. He doesn't participate with the two of us. He has gotten to eat my bull's cum from my pussy while I tell how my bull's big cock stretched and made me feel full. So much fuller than he could. So he is a happy cuck and he knows his role.
Is it more humiliating for your hubby to know the bull

Back