Introduced girlfriend to a big black dildo, advice on what to do next?

splitcc

Male
From
UK
Hello everyone.
I have been always be enthusiastic about cuckoldry, and would love to see my girlfriend taken by a big black cock. We've gotten so far but I'm worried what to do next.

She is a very passionate and quiet girl, who loves exploring her kinky side but is very affectionate and caring. We've messed around with whips, cuffs etc. I want to slowly introduce her into cuckolding me.

Months ago, I asked her what sex toys she had. She mentioned she had a rampant rabbit. I innocently told her that I would love to see her use it, and she did. It was only about 6," like me. I told her I got so jealous watching her fuck herself with this. I asked her if she can fit any more inches inside and she said she can, I said I'd love to see that.

I bought a black dildo which is just under 8". She didn't ask why I chose that colour, I just said it was the cheapest. I showed it to her and she was more than happy to give it a go. I loved watching the shaft of the dildo inside her, and to be fair, I think she could have taken more.

Over time I got her to tease me with it. She loves watching me in awe as I watch her ride it up and down. I bought her a black corset to wear, and I help her slip into it, saying that its just for the benefit of the black cock. I keep reinforcing how it turns me on to see it and to tell me how good it feels.
She tells me she 'loves taking that big black cock' it is amazing to hear this. One time I was fucking her with it, and on the cusp of orgasm, she shouted that I was pervert. It was very unexpected as she never speaks like this, but really turned me on.

The only trouble is that she teases me with the dildo, but she wants to have sex with me after seeing me so jealous. I would love to be left sexually frustrated and told she only wants the dildo now.

I want to see her with a strong black stud, but I'm not sure how to do it. She's quite into kinky sexual things, so she may have heard of cuckolding before. I want to talk about it eventually but I wondered if there was any other methods to continue this natural progression? What do you think I should do next?

IMO, you should just be open and honest about what you want. I personally would not take a backseat to another man and that would probably be the quickest way to turn her off. This should be something you do together to start. That means that you two always play together. During sex and dildo play, you could ask her how she would like a real bbc to fuck her with you. Base your open conversation on her reaction to that. Good luck.

I like what Jon said and would maybe add, if you're not quite ready to take the direct step of opening up about your desire to see her with a real BBC in her try giving her BBC dildo an ethnic sounding name then add that into a little role play when you're playing with the dildo. Guage her reaction to that and see if she's even more into it. Just to further test the waters so to speak.

I'm in an opposite situation, my wife and I play with blindfolds and gentle whips, she dresses sexy in public, and encourage her to flirt around while I'm in the same room, which I'm not a jealous type, but would want to introduce a black dildo into our play, your response to using a black dildo is genius which I will use, my advice would be to eventually ask her to substitute the plastic toy and think about playing with a real one, which she will keep in mind until she's ready to give you her answer. That's going to be my go to approach when we get into the black dildo. I understand everyone is different and every approach works differently. Good luck.

Back