INTIATION PARTY (What's Expected)

That is so hot. For those who don’t know, “brushing” is when the top uses a toothbrush to scrape the bottom’s rectum. This creates micro-abrasions that make it easier for HIV to enter the system. A cruel condom is a condom made from a metal mesh. This also creates micro-abrasions. Also, if a bottom turns positive, it is popular to get a biohazard tattoo, to show that you are toxic. I would love to go to one of these parties.
All true! The bio-hazard or "toxic" tattoo are very popular, but the scorpion
also means the same thing and also appropriate.

I know it's nasty but it turns me on when a neg-bottom asks the poz top to "pull-out"
when he's ready to cum, but instead pumps his dirty scumload deep up his rectum.
Then instead of him getting upset, the bottom's tiny dick begins spewing or dribbling
out it own load.

I know, because I was one of those guys.

All true! The bio-hazard or "toxic" tattoo are very popular, but the scorpion
also means the same thing and also appropriate.

I know it's nasty but it turns me on when a neg-bottom asks the poz top to "pull-out"
when he's ready to cum, but instead pumps his dirty scumload deep up his rectum.
Then instead of him getting upset, the bottom's tiny dick begins spewing or dribbling
out it own load.

I know, because I was one of those guys.
Would love to be present and see the bottom faggot clit cock throbb and his clear juice dribble out onto the floor from all the excitment

Would love to be present and see the bottom faggot clit cock throbb and his clear juice dribble out onto the floor from all the excitment
It is something to behold! But when it happened to me, it was to most humiliating thing ever.
Having about 6 or 7 guys hooting & hollering and laughing when they saw my uncut clit-dick
giving-up it's load. I left my manhood in a little puddle on the dirty floor of that apartment that day.
Then going home to wifey with poz jizz up my gut, it was all so much to process!

It is something to behold! But when it happened to me, it was to most humiliating thing ever.
Having about 6 or 7 guys hooting & hollering and laughing when they saw my uncut clit-dick
giving-up it's load. I left my manhood in a little puddle on the dirty floor of that apartment that day.
Then going home to wifey with poz jizz up my gut, it was all so much to process!
amazing. does she know you did that?

amazing. does she know you did that?
Yes. I did tell her but she was somewhat indifferent.
I didn't know that she saw the "+" sign on my butt 'til she
said, "Looks like someone got you pregnant too".

We were both kind of embarrassed in front of each other for
a few weeks. Knowing that we allowed others to pretty much violate
our marriage. She was going through her own phase... BBC, weed, anal
to be concerned with me.

But when she asked, "What if I tell your mom that I let niggas fuck me
'cause you have a tiny baby dick and you're a faggot bottom? What would she say?"
She was kidding of course, and she said it while she was using a dildo on me.

"Oh my! Looks like me talking nasty made your tiny clit-dick give up it's load...
that's a good faggot", she said. I couldn't help but cum.

to be concerned with me.

'cause you have a tiny baby dick and you're a faggot bottom? What would she say?"

"Oh my! Looks like me talking nasty made your tiny clit-dick give up it's load...
Such a good wife

to be concerned with me.

wow, she's really a good wife for you. Is she pos as well? I guess no more pussy for you?

to be concerned with me.

Are you going to get a tattoo? Biohazard or scorpion? If so, where?

No she is not "poz"; I was weened / cut-off of pussy as soon as
I started going to adult bookstores. Also, most bulls let it be known they didn't
want me in there anymore either.
wow, to be truly pussy free is something else. do you get to eat her out some times? clean up?

nice. yesterday, her pussy was so beat up, I couldn't even message it barely. but I did soothe it a bit , so she gave me permission to cum in my panties. She didn't want to touch my little dick/clit . then she made me sleep in my cum soaked panties.

nice. yesterday, her pussy was so beat up, I couldn't even message it barely. but I did soothe it a bit , so she gave me permission to cum in my panties. She didn't want to touch my little dick/clit . then she made me ******* in my cum soaked panties.
My wife Christine sort of does the same thing, she'll act so put-out having to deal
with my "tiny gross thing". "Just beat-off on my ass", she'll say as she drifts off to night-night.

nice.. and she's not afraid of you being Pos? I feel like that would put me in no-mans land
No, she not afraid of me being Poz since I don't ever get inside her anymore.
Nowadays, with PrEP... a lot of people think of it pretty much as a cure.
But yeah, some people still freak-out.

Back