INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Now that is downright disguisting!!
Girls and boys? (...) They shouldnt be allowed! Whwre on earth do such horrible things take place?!!
Good that you stated it. That was my very thought too. :(
(...) Inside the house there was a white woman, gagged, hanging from the support of one of the old fashioned circular cooling fans. There to be touched and fondled at will. It was clear from her eyes and nipples that she was highly aroused. (...)
Well, yeah, what are nipples supposed to do under a cooling fan?! *lol* And... "touched and fondled at will", how was she to explain her will when she was actually gagged? :confused: But, okay, let`s assume it was consensual. ;)
(...) There was another party where we realized something was going on in the stable with many men going in. We discovered that the 17yo ******* of one of the richest white farmers in Zimbabwe in a 'fit of rebellious spirit' had defied her ******* and attended the party we were going to. Again another very rich powerfully connected African.

The Africans knowing who she was and who her ******* was had trussed her over some straw bundles strapped her arms and legs wide apart and were leisurely enjoying one of the 'fruits' of one of the white Rhodie 'icons'. (...)
What Africans you talk about? Where they black or white? And what about the teenager and her *******? Aren`t they Africans too, as they are from Zimbabwe? Or did i miss something? :p

Good that you stated it. That was my very thought too. :(

Well, yeah, what are nipples supposed to do under a cooling fan?! *lol* And... "touched and fondled at will", how was she to explain her will when she was actually gagged? :confused: But, okay, let`s assume it was consensual. ;)

What Africans you talk about? Where they black or white? And what about the teenager and her *******? Aren`t they Africans too, as they are from Zimbabwe? Or did i miss something? :p

White Africans in Zimbabwe are called by the name Rhodies rather than Africans, leaving the terms Africans largely for black Africans.

Of course anyone born in Africa of whatever race or creed is still African.

In response to an earlier point when does a girl become a woman? I know many 25yo only to be too happy to be described as a girl, while 15yo's often like to described a grown woman..:)

If anyone wants to distort posts into their paranoid fears then feel free to do so...this is an interracial website not a Christian virtues website.

I understand North Carolina has the age of 14 for when a girl becomes a consenting woman...

White Africans in Zimbabwe are called by the name Rhodies rather than Africans, leaving the terms Africans largely for black Africans.

Of course anyone born in Africa of whatever race or creed is still African.

In response to an earlier point when does a girl become a woman? I know many 25yo only to be too happy to be described as a girl, while 15yo's often like to described a grown woman..:)

If anyone wants to distort posts into their paranoid fears then feel free to do so...this is an interracial website not a Christian virtues website.

I understand North Carolina has the age of 14 for when a girl becomes a consenting woman...
These arent any paranoid fears. Any sensible adult would say thats some fucked up *******...
Yeah this site is about interracial sex, but not about some sadist-nasochist fantasies...
Also, age 14 is age of consent?
Are people there just dumb or stupid?

My vacation in the UK was the best , met a taxi driver who gave me the time of my life , Jim , his name chatted me up while taking me around London persisted in taking me the next day , he was so nice I agreed to have dinner with him. During getting ready I felt a little turned on thinking about my date so I put on a short dress but left of my panties. Jim arrived and we had a ******* at the bar before going out, he was so cool and attentive to me I felt very relaxed and I let him touch me , we left and a taxi took us to his choice , in the back we kissed and his hands roamed over my legs our tongues met and he knew I was putty in his hands.
Dinner was short and we moved to a club , Jim found a booth and drinks came ,I wanted to kiss this man again which we did and his hands had now found my bare crouch , fingers were playing with my lips and making me very wet it was then I felt Jims cock and boy was it a cock, I wanted to feel it so bad that he released it and I was confronted with a huge thick black cock he had taken out of his trousers , stroking it was so erotic I could not get my hand around it so I had to use two hands.
Things moved very nicely and Jim treated me like a lady, in the back of the club was a cinema Jim took me to see a movie the chairs were huge and very comfortable , lights went dim Jim kissed me and I continued to play with his cock , then I was watching two black men fucking a white woman on a huge screen Jim asked me would I like what I saw , at first I panicked then my emotions took over and answer yes yes yes Jim please do what you want with me.
Jim took my clothes of and introduced me to two other black men , they were very fit and bulging muscles and I noticed huge cocks it was then I gave in to be taken by three black men , they fucked me in every position and gave me so much cum , eventually when they had finished with me Jim took me back to my hotel.

Back