INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Right, people want to see what remain from the Orient Club, and to take pictures ; kind of annoying that many dressed tourists are venturing into nudist side , claiming they want to see how it looks the Club.
We stayed at La Playa while there. Tons of tourists staying on that bay, the chairs at Orient were full. Large groups shedding clothes and having a good time. If anything I think that side of the beach was busier than the other, needs to be rebuilt for run.

A bbc 11” + I want to have him tell me he wants me to show my wife and he will show me that she built to fuck him and video me jerking saying I want his black cock to fuck her and if he was her now I let him know wake her fucking her and the tell her i said I will fuck her with his cock if she say she wants him to keep going and then make him fuck her and show her I do anything for her to be blacked show her sleeping and say he could get me to see her naked and take a pic of my cock next to her and have him post saying I want her blacked bad and let her be known for it

pmg6ef13fkzb1.jpg

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
Especially Jamaica vacations, huh - that's probably all whites looking for secret black kinkkink

Wouldn’t you love it even more if you went along to watch them frolic with black men, and maybe film them while in action?

View attachment 6581661
It would be a dream come true for me to see my wife naked and down on her knees, in a line with other naked white wives, sucking big black cocks, sampling their cum loads while I and the other lucky white cuckold husbands watch and cum in our hands.

Right. Perverted whites with their built in white perversions that interracial kink fits so well - secret stays secret too when it's on vacation far from home...
Sounds like great fun. I am one of the " Perverted whites with their built in white perversions that interracial kink fits so well " and I have many perverted fantasies that I wish to see come true.

Back