INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My husband and I have fantasized about taking a sex vacation. We have narrowed it down to Atlanta, LA, NYC and Jamaica. Really leaning towards Atlanta!!

Go for Jamaica. They have a nice wide variety of choices for men as well as locations. Climbing the falls was fun, but not much alone time. Now the bamboo rafting, now there is a ride every girl needs to take. Lots of privacy, lots of beautiful scenery, and plenty of time to skinny dip and other activities.

Go for Jamaica. They have a nice wide variety of choices for men as well as locations. Climbing the falls was fun, but not much alone time. Now the bamboo rafting, now there is a ride every girl needs to take. Lots of privacy, lots of beautiful scenery, and plenty of time to skinny dip and other activities.

This is kind of funny. I have a co-worker who said almost the exact same thing. The rafting we as her favorite. She was able to strip her top. Then while her husband guided the boat she let the guide show her some of the wild life in Jamaica.

She also said something about a little know hot spring they were told about. They went skinny dipping and a variety of other activities, both her and her husband got to have some fun.

This is kind of funny. I have a co-worker who said almost the exact same thing. The rafting we as her favorite. She was able to strip her top. Then while her husband guided the boat she let the guide show her some of the wild life in Jamaica.

She also said something about a little know hot spring they were told about. They went skinny dipping and a variety of other activities, both her and her husband got to have some fun.

Details? Any idea where to organize one of these all inclusive tours?

Details? Any idea where to organize one of these all inclusive tours?

It depends on what you are really looking for. Easy answer is if your looking for pure sex vacation then what you might look into is a trip to Hedonism II. It's an all inclusive nudist resort in Negril, Jamaica. Otherwise your just looking for a cruise that has a swinging or similar theme that may stop in Jamaica. Then you might just look into the resorts and try and make your own fun.

Back