INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
What happens if I have no husband? It's just me so how do I get what I want?
I don't think you need a husband to go on a vacation. Go to Jamaica or one of the other islands round there and I'm sure a Black Man will find you and fuck you if you want. If you give them some money they will be very accommodating to you. Some will even want to marry you and get a first world passport.

I don't think you need a husband to go on a vacation. Go to Jamaica or one of the other islands round there and I'm sure a Black Man will find you and fuck you if you want. If you give them some money they will be very accommodating to you. Some will even want to marry you and get a first world passport.
100 percent true. We take care of wife’s guy gifts and money and he gets us around and takes care of everything for us in Jamaica. They call each other husband and wife and seeing if she can get him here in US. If I wasn’t married to her he would be.

i love that picture. a mature woman having some fun. keep on rockin'!!
Yes, would love to see what developed after the initial introductions, back to the hotel room for an afternoon/evening of passionate interracial fucking, probably lasting all night and into the next morning. More photos and would love to see more of this gorgeous mature lady on video displaying all her womanly charms :sex: :sex::qos:

Loved cuckmasters response, when we were in the uk back in 2000 we stayed in the midlands , found a hotel called The Conourght which had a night club attached, Friday night was a disco , getting dressed Kim wore a backless dress which highlighted her huge tits , the bar was full ,lots of middle aged men and women , we found a table with another lady she was obviously there alone , kim chatted and they got on well , music started , and most moved into the dance room , not being a dancer I sat at the bar area drinking , kim went of to dance with the other lady , after a while kim came into the bar with a black guy , they stood at the crowded bar his arm was around her waist and was strocking her naked back and was obvious she was enjoying his touch , Kim bought him over and I met him , he was so cool ,thanked me for letting Kim dance , I just smiled, then they went back to the dance floor.

There was a couple of guys ( black ) I got in conversation with and drank with , theywere telling me that Friday night was pick up night for white women who love black guys , being interested , I asked moor , they took me to an entrance where there was a spriral staircase leading down to a very small bar , they told me if I see a couple go down there it’s usually means she is going to be used , looking strange , they explained, the bar is set up for fucking , sucking , private place for a few guys who are locals .

Back at the bar we had a few drinks , then one nudged me , pointing, one going down to get fucked , turning I saw Kim being led down the staircase, they laughed, that’s jay , he has one huge cock hope she can take it .

An hour later they emerged from the basement, Kim had that glow , the guys laughed, she must have been a great fuck

Loved cuckmasters response, when we were in the uk back in 2000 we stayed in the midlands , found a hotel called The Conourght which had a night club attached, Friday night was a disco , getting dressed Kim wore a backless dress which highlighted her huge tits , the bar was full ,lots of middle aged men and women , we found a table with another lady she was obviously there alone , kim chatted and they got on well , music started , and most moved into the dance room , not being a dancer I sat at the bar area drinking , kim went of to dance with the other lady , after a while kim came into the bar with a black guy , they stood at the crowded bar his arm was around her waist and was strocking her naked back and was obvious she was enjoying his touch , Kim bought him over and I met him , he was so cool ,thanked me for letting Kim dance , I just smiled, then they went back to the dance floor.

There was a couple of guys ( black ) I got in conversation with and drank with , theywere telling me that Friday night was pick up night for white women who love black guys , being interested , I asked moor , they took me to an entrance where there was a spriral staircase leading down to a very small bar , they told me if I see a couple go down there it’s usually means she is going to be used , looking strange , they explained, the bar is set up for fucking , sucking , private place for a few guys who are locals .

Back at the bar we had a few drinks , then one nudged me , pointing, one going down to get fucked , turning I saw Kim being led down the staircase, they laughed, that’s jay , he has one huge cock hope she can take it .

An hour later they emerged from the basement, Kim had that glow , the guys laughed, she must have been a great fuck
was this a one & done or is there more to the story.

did she know the history of this club?

Back