INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
It's in the diet. Even some of their fast food chains are healthier than those in the USA. And, most guys who spend a lot of time on the beach keep in shape (unlike Americans who go on nude beaches to show off belly fat!)

I noticed the same on a trip to Ghana. I've never had so much fish in my life; fish cooked straight out of the water! FuFu, Banku, Rice, ect

Moral to the story: Eat the Caribbean/West African way and stay in shape!
ok so how do you explain jamaican dudes having big cocks?

Things wives get to do when in hotels.

View attachment 201411
It's a clear demostration of what I've been talking for a long time: virility and potential. How many white men could fuck their women wherever they wish?
My wife and her black friend fucked over a bus almost empty and both of them could cum. He had an amazing erection and my wife didn't wait to sat over his cock. I'm sure I wouldn't have done it better tham him!

WHILE ON A VACATION IN AFRICA WITH UR WIFE N BEAUTIFUL TEEN *******...
......NEVER ******* TOO MUCH N GO TO SLEEP AT AFTERNOON.

View attachment 201827

This is a photo from a mens magazine, either Penthouse or Hustler from some years ago.. There was a series of photos called " Butch and Peaches ".. From what I heard, it caused quite a controversy (especially from white guys) during a time when interracial started to get a lot more open.

This is a photo from a mens magazine, either Penthouse or Hustler from some years ago.. There was a series of photos called " Butch and Peaches ".. From what I heard, it caused quite a controversy (especially from white guys) during a time when interracial started to get a lot more open.

ya its vintage interracial.there is a series of pics, i have posted 2 of them before and it definitely looks like scan from magazine pics. ddnt knew bout any controversies as i m frm India. thnx.

Back