INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I have been to Jamaica, a bunch of times since I was younger and I have met lots of white women, couples and families there for a good time. Being part Jamaican it helps to know the island pretty well and where the wildness is at. Women come from England, Italy, German, Spain and the U.S. all looking for Black men. I recommend it highly.

That's because too many people say the word "slut" as if it is a bad thing!

My favorite people are sluts. Even better if they also happen to be cocksuckers. Best if they are really good cock sucking sluts! :dance:

True: Would a man rather take the girl next door or the slut down the street!?. Loaded question since there are advantages to both choices. By default I'd say the slut down the path 8/10 times!

Slut is a word of endearment when I use it. I am not socially retarded so I don't bombard women with that word out in the world nor in the street... On the phone to my gals or in private, that is an often used pet name I have for my women. They LOVE it. Mostly since they all know I mean it.

Truth:
what a slut is definded as.jpg

EDIT:

I am not socially retarded so I don't bombard women with that word out in the world

That is my cue to stop typing since I am to tired to check what I write

I will drown if we have any more rain here in the UK, where is our summer, I need sunshine on my skin
Actually you do... Seriously:

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/

Sun burns are bad news, lack of correct UV exposure is just as bad for overall health in the long run. Blacks, due to their darker skin, actually need longer exposure times to get full benefit of UV and the boon of Vitamin D production in their bodies.
[that will be my last serious post for sometime]

thank you for the advice, where are you located
Actually you do... Seriously:

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/

Sun burns are bad news, lack of correct UV exposure is just as bad for overall health in the long run. Blacks, due to their darker skin, actually need longer exposure times to get full benefit of UV and the boon of Vitamin D production in their bodies.
[that will be my last serious post for sometime]

Back