Interracial vacation

Everyone this is Miles Morales Spider-Man half black half Cuban, with him is Gwen Stacy spider Gwen or ghost spider. These two are a canon continuity couple in another Marvel Comics canon continuity to the point where they actually get married & later have *******.
Miles's dad Jeff Davis is a straight good cop of the New York City Police Department & his mom is a Cuban doctor who teaches him Spanish enough to where he speaks Spanish & English at the same time.
In his free time Miles is a talented graffiti artist once went tagging with his fun uncle Aaron Davis, the overall point I'm trying to make here is that we have a huge representation with these two win-win for everyone.
Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales's Mutual Spidey Crush Is Now Canon.jpeg“for me_”.jpegSpider Man Spider Gwen Stacy into the spider verse ultimate marvel oscar.jpeg

If I was president of the United States of America, I'll make an executive order to provide Healthcare to Queens of Spades even if they're ladies of the night. Because any fine white woman shouldn't be judged by society for having a honest living of finding true love. Which it all comes down to the person in question, if they have a good sense of moral values let alone sense of humor etcetera.
Plus a free government paid interracial vacation travel to anywhere around the world, cause ladies of the night can sure use a interracial vacation paradise.💜♠️
******.jpg

Ladies, would you love babe forever if he got a nice tattoo of you on his chest?
I feel like Nate Turnher the black guy in this photo got dealt a bad hand later in life, because Joy Mulligan formerly known as Stacy Adams was probably on that same antisocial bullshit as she is with me as a respectful fan of hers...
2697300_10_i.jpg

Last edited:
Upon us arriving on Earth 2 "Super Earth" with the help of NASA or Elon Musk's SpaceX program thing far as space transportation, we construct these science fiction buildings, apartments & homes. Our 2nd interracial vacation spot city or town name "Nexus Polaris" a free vacation destination for first time travelers, regular travelers pay a reasonable fair price of traveling to our vacation paradise.
Once we get done setting everything up on Earth 2, all would be left is to redesign our everyday clothes & just have a good time being free from everything here on this earth.
Just visualize actually owning your own home & not some bank free Healthcare etcetera, a interracial vacation paradise we own together.
View attachment 4931828View attachment 4931829View attachment 4931830View attachment 4931831View attachment 4931832View attachment 4931833View attachment 4931835View attachment 4931836View attachment 4931837View attachment 4931838
What with all this new world society you’ve been describing, has it ever occurred to you having your first name “King”, might just make people a tad gun shy? LOL
truth be told, that would actually be the only way something like this would work, you would need an all powerful, last word kinda guy, who at the same time is altruistic,,,kind of like a King Arthur at Camelot,,,but then what happens when the king is dead, and the next one isn’t quite as well intended as the first one. The only other way this could work would be if there were a constitution of set laws, and membership would have to be restricted to those who were willing to live by those laws. You couldn’t leave yourself open to something like all those Dems leaving California for a better governed place like Texas, only to vote for change along the lines of the California they left. Therefore this would have to be a private community. That’s why I suggested a trial run right here on Earth 1 using Epstein’s ******* island,,,as time went on you could develope more and more small island communities (like Hedonism and Hedonism II), of course being set up based solely on the interracial concept, no black women allowed, and only husband‘s or significant others of the male white persuasion can have access.

Back