Interracial vacation

Ironically enough I had a high school classmate that resembled Joy Mulligan (Stacy Adams) I told her the exact same story at the beginning of our friendship on Instagram, she chuckled upon first hearing it but I assure her that I'm not lying about something that awesome in life hopefully somewhere in the Multiverse we a hot loving black couple.
Don't get me wrong I still love white women equally as black women, it's just that sometimes we don't want our investment in a thus friendship let alone seeing good potential in someone go to waste. That's why some of us write eroticas etcetera, or if we have the money go on a nice relaxing interracial vacation.

Last edited:
Years age I've briefly posted a comic panels of this interracial erotica I was reading at the time, "Art Class" the character you see before you her name is Bethany she's in a loveless marriage with some pathetic white guy to the point where karma hooked her up with a magnificent majestic gorgeous muscular black man name Russell who was wrongly accused of a crime he didn't commit so I'm lead to believe the first comic was kinda vague on that. Anyway, Russell just happened to be the naked model Bethany & her girlfriends are paint a picture of in art class. Needless to say they had a great time that day, few days later Bethany had to move on from Russell since her girlfriend Stephanie was busy fucking Russell in the most inconvenient time. Thus the character Derrick comes into the picture, it's basically just her getting her daily dose of big black cock.

SM-073-768x538.jpgSM_001.jpg

Back