Interracial vacation

Had my possibly Middle Eastern artist friend make this Doctor Strange inspired mystical character of mines who's appearance is based on Alia Janine respectful fan way.
If she's to ever see this character artwork, please assure her that the human body is nothing to be ashamed about & this is my respectful way of showing how beautiful she is in art form.
7CE9050C-0603-40AB-95C7-326169F88E5B.jpeg

One of Alia Janine's podcast, some white woman was telling her that the idea of being a well-known adult film actress is that you never know when somewhere there is a guy with a naked poster of you.
To which I don't see the possibility of that happening because most of us guys are not that out and open with our fan love & respect for a special kind of celebrity, because we will run the risk of society looking at us as something that we're not in life.
So ladies don't be ashamed of your beautiful body let alone your honest work professional in life, because there are nice guys like myself who understands your reason for it let alone respect you like any other human being with a good heart & does sense of moral values.

Back