Interracial vacation

🇬🇧 Rebecca More & Pagie Turnah in a video or movie called "Blacked UK" playing as successful business kindhearted employers who sleep with their single black man employees from Africa & the United States of America.🤔💜♠️
Also Pagie Turnah is naturally brunette, she probably just changes her hair color out of boredom.
Rebecca-More-1.jpgrealturnah_169247967_360718638574927_4726347036845841909_n.jpg

🇬🇧 Rebecca More & Pagie Turnah in a video or movie called "Blacked UK" playing as successful business kindhearted employers who sleep with their single black man employees from Africa & the United States of America.🤔💜♠️
Also Pagie Turnah is naturally brunette, she probably just changes her hair color out of boredom.
View attachment 4943699View attachment 4943700
She absolutely loves it

full

Out of the blue, my wife just suggested that we look into a Caribbean vacation. She has never expressed an interest in vacationing there before. I am wondering if she may have checked my browser history and seen some of the sights on this thread. Now I am looking for suggestions of the most alluring destination for potential play.

Out of the blue, my wife just suggested that we look into a Caribbean vacation. She has never expressed an interest in vacationing there before. I am wondering if she may have checked my browser history and seen some of the sights on this thread. Now I am looking for suggestions of the most alluring destination for potential play.
Let's hope that's true! :)

Msg me ,if you're interested in vacationing in South Florida ♠️👑

Back