Interracial Swinging /hotwifing smartphone app

avgwhtcpl

Couple
From
US
Just wondering what others are using as far as a smartphone app, used to use the SLS app but it’s gone. Lots available on the App Store but not sure if any of them are legitimate. Everything so now so limited unless you pay high fees for memberships, have done that in the past but not sure if those fees where worth the benefit. Any suggestions?

Just wondering what others are using as far as a smartphone app, used to use the SLS app but it’s gone. Lots available on the App Store but not sure if any of them are legitimate. Everything so now so limited unless you pay high fees for memberships, have done that in the past but not sure if those fees where worth the benefit. Any suggestions?
I use sls mobile page. Just bookmarked from site. Works well for me.

My girlfriend and I just downloaded the 3fun app. It’s full of couples and single men looking for swap, threesomes, Cuckold, hot wife. It’s not an IR site but there are BBC profiles on there.

Ive used sls in the past i recently opened up a sdc account and i recognized a lot of the same profiles from sls. SDC seems to be better because of the filters

My wife and I use tinder and its worked fantastic so far!

We live about 10km away from a big College so we have a big pool of BBC to choose from... once they match (if my wifes interested) we'll just cut right to the chase and ask if they do in fact have a BBC and once thats been confirmed, my wife will give our address and an invitation!

Back