Interracial sex

Please can anyone tell me are black guys really that much better than us at sex 😭? Like have you girls tried a lot of whiteboys and found them all terrible or are you still open to dating a whiteboy and loving us??? At the very least would you find us cute enough to date while you fuck bbc on the side??? It's getting overwhelming how many girls are saying they want bbc only...I just pleading that you could teach the younger generation to at least consider dating whitbeoys....

White guys are perfectly fine. For me it’s the connection with whom ever.
Thanks for that, Jen. Us white black-cucked guys need your sort of encouragement.

Reading your many posts while viewing your avatar, I believe you and I would connect beautifully. And not only when I'm naked over you and looking earnestly into your eyes while you clasp my butt-cheeks while I thrust lovingly, albeit lustfully, against your cervix.

Please can anyone tell me are black guys really that much better than us at sex 😭? Like have you girls tried a lot of whiteboys and found them all terrible or are you still open to dating a whiteboy and loving us??? At the very least would you find us cute enough to date while you fuck bbc on the side??? It's getting overwhelming how many girls are saying they want bbc only...I just pleading that you could teach the younger generation to at least consider dating whitbeoys....
No man they still will if you know how and if you're big enough

Back