Interracial sex in Mexico

I will be this Day of the Death in Puebla City, Mexico
If any couple are interest or a mature lady to visit me I have place to receive, your husband can sleep in the maid room and you and me in main bdr.
29 oct - 2 nov
MD open

My lovely wife and her girlfriend are at the Catalonia October 25 for a week. Her girlfriend isn't interested in sex but my wife, if seduced correctly, could make for a nice ride. Seduction is huge, friendly, funny, being a gentleman and most importantly, do not be pushy. She is not a slutty type but I do wsh she would loosen up and enjoy the life of big thick cock. She loves to be massaged, eaten and fucked. Yes, she knows I want her to get into the lifestyle, we have met guts for drinks and chat but some guys just don't get it, it's her choice, so make a connection and enjoy her tight and tasty little pussy. If you cross paths with them, this is something she would not want her gf knowing about so keep it private, if you can. Many times she will go to the beach alone which could be the opportunity to make that connection and totally lease her. Enjoy the sun.
Hey guys, my lovely wife is currently at the Catalonia Riviere Maya Resort with her best friend. Can you make a connection with her, seduce her and take her into the world of lovely BBC. She is there until November 1st and unfortunately, her gf is not interested in sex so seduce her discretely. Take care.

View attachment Latino man has ihis orgasm bare IR miss sounds great 404 great.mp4
This hotel owner In Mexico so enjoys having the American women who stay in his lodging...the front desk staff will buzz him in his office when an American cple/woman check in...after lunch the 2nd day and dinner the 4th evening she and her hub invited him back to their room..,he had brought her to orgasm three times...and now he is having his eagerly anticipated release in her !!

Last edited:
View attachment 5586932
This hotel owner In Mexico so enjoys having the American women who stay in his lodging...the front desk staff will buzz him in his office when an American cple/woman check in...after lunch the 2nd day and dinner the 4th evening she and her hub invited him back to their room..,he had brought her to orgasm three times...and now he is having his eagerly anticipated release in her !!
This is so hot....which resort, would be great to stay there....lovely video.

There's a Hyatt resort in Cabos that is good for hooking up. I go there solo a few times a year and always have a blast. I literally sit at the pool in wet sweats and lure them in. There's an adult section where you could damn near be naked in the pool too.

Back