Interracial sex in Mexico

One of the hubs of a cple in our swinger group ravels to Mexico a great deal on business....he and his wife have ref. the rest of into the group to quality proven safe local men at diff. resorts in Mexico....the " reviews " have been sexpectacular......those men have such a burning desire to bed Anglo women..........my wife is in the pic at bottom......this man is having his orgasm in her ..bareback..!!View attachment 3987478View attachment 3987479View attachment 3987481View attachment 3987482View attachment 3987484
A fun time was had by all!

One of the hubs of a cple in our swinger group ravels to Mexico a great deal on business....he and his wife have ref. the rest of into the group to quality proven safe local men at diff. resorts in Mexico....the " reviews " have been sexpectacular......those men have such a burning desire to bed Anglo women..........my wife is in the pic at bottom......this man is having his orgasm in her ..bareback..!!View attachment 3987478View attachment 3987479View attachment 3987481View attachment 3987482View attachment 3987484

Your wife is in the last picture?
Lord…with her sexy legs so high…takes my breath away, looking at her

My lovely wife and her girlfriend are at the Catalonia October 25 for a week. Her girlfriend isn't interested in sex but my wife, if seduced correctly, could make for a nice ride. Seduction is huge, friendly, funny, being a gentleman and most importantly, do not be pushy. She is not a slutty type but I do wsh she would loosen up and enjoy the life of big thick cock. She loves to be massaged, eaten and fucked. Yes, she knows I want her to get into the lifestyle, we have met guts for drinks and chat but some guys just don't get it, it's her choice, so make a connection and enjoy her tight and tasty little pussy. If you cross paths with them, this is something she would not want her gf knowing about so keep it private, if you can. Many times she will go to the beach alone which could be the opportunity to make that connection and totally lease her. Enjoy the sun.

Back