Interracial Lesbian Sex

Interracial lesbians

• Like it

Votes: 1,590 98.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 29 1.8%

• Total voters
Looking at the above pictures reminded me of a time I had back early 2000 , hubby had a two year contract in the UK which included an appartment in Birmingham, lovely place and we had an African lady next door , very elegant and attractive aged around 50 , the first month we just smiled at each other but then I invited her around for tea and we became good friends , we shopped, lunched plus lots of walks , then we started to have her around for dinner , during one of our nights we all got a little tipsy and she asked hubby why he had a very attractive young wife , being ******* he blurted out my passion for black men , she just looked at me , I knew you were a slut , please tell me moor .

Over the next few weeks I told her about our lifestyle, she was fascinated and totally interested in my sexuality, one morning I went around as arranged , she answered to door in only a silk night dress , as she walked to the kitchen I could see one beautiful naked body , it stirred me .
she made tea as I sat on the lounge , I could feel my clit getting wet as she wondered around deliberately showing me her body , as she handed me my tea her shoulder strap fell exposing one lovely huge tit with a huge nipple , we stared at each other , tea was put down and she removed her nightie , she held my hand and led me to the bedroom, we had sex for most of the morning.

please, if you don't mind, tell a little about how you made love to her. and then what happened??
Being a little nervous she eased me into kissing, her mouth was so nice and her tongue sent me wild , I literally gave in to her , she guided me to enjoy her and I did , we ate each other , sucked nipples and much moor , we totally fucked each other making both orgasmed on many occasions, she was fantastic but we only got together when she wanted sex which fortunately for me was quite frequent.

Back