Interracial lesbians

• Like it

Votes: 1,596 98.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 29 1.8%

• Total voters
Of
I wonder ifIR lesbian sex is the same than heterosexual IR sex
I mean, Black dominating whites; most of the time !
Anyone has any idea ?
Of course, it depends on the two women, but my guess is that, since most of the white women on here tend to be submissive with their black men, they’d be the same with a black woman, pleasing her in whatever ways she wanted.

I - (UTO) start with a black woman, but she only wants to fuck black people, bbc, and she is dominant with women too. His sexual appetite is like that of a bbc. She likes to show off and accepts my hugs. For the fuck I am not part of his fantasies. I'm here to make it easier for him to fulfill his sexual needs. Huge!

One of my many voyeuristic fantasies. Walking along the beach in the early morning, turning the corner and seeing this. At first they stop what they’re doing but I say please don’t let me interrupt and I take a seat and just watch without saying anything. Once they know I don’t want to join they start up again and enjoy each others beautiful bodies. When they’re finally finished, I get up, nod and smile and leave with an awesome memory etched in my mind

View attachment 5463831

Very nice! An Aslan milf with an ebony milf.
I imagine these two beauties are close friends of mine that I’ve been trying to have sex with for years but keep getting shot down. Then one day after hours they invite me up to the office they work at and tell me to shut up grab a seat and watch. A few hours later after numerous climaxes by both, they get dressed, have one final kiss and we all leave

Back