Interracial lesbian cuckold

You screw that chance big time, but we as cucks of black cocks must learn and start over again to give more GF to black kings.

You screw that chance big time, but we as cucks of black cocks must learn and start over again to give more GF to black kings.
I know!! :,(
I regret it so much tbh
Could have been such a great opportunity for on going cuckoldry

but hopefully she was one of many women to cuck me

I have fantasies about my tame petite white wife being seduced by a strong black woman who is taller than me, and being fucked by a strapon much bigger than my cock.

She would cum continuously as the strapon fills her up in the way I can’t, and for much longer period than I can sustain. I would also love to see them falling in love, with their eyes locked and caressing each other tenderly.

Does anyone have similar fantasies or actual experience?
We were involved with a dom blk couple and the wife liked to "take us" with her strapon. "us' means the wives. she would do this in front of my husband a lot. She was trying to show her dominance over me to him. She would also have me do things to her as he watched.

We were involved with a dom blk couple and the wife liked to "take us" with her strapon. "us' means the wives. she would do this in front of my husband a lot. She was trying to show her dominance over me to him. She would also have me do things to her as he watched.
What kinds of things did she have you do?

Would love to read more of it, tell us more please so we learn more on how to be excellent black cock and black couple worshippers.

Back