Interracial cucks.

I guess it all depends on what any particular person is into. Now me, if the female told me to do it then I wouldn't hesitate. If the black guy and/or the female said to do it I wouldn't hesitate. If for some reason a white guy told me to do it then I would be ****** to inform him that he can shove that idea up his ass. But on the other hand, if the order to suck a white dick came from the female then I would do it but that's the only way it would happen.

I would think that if the black man allowed it, it could be a power move on his part that produced lots of different advantages over the white husband including degradation, humiliation, a statement verifying control and dominance, all with little to no effort needed from himself. Because believe me, when a black man either cums in your mouth directly or through cleanup duties or any other way causing you to taste his cum then he IS in control of you. But then again the black man has a distinct advantage anyway simply through putting his imagination into action to take control of certain aspects of the white couples sexual activities.

I guess the same goes for the females. Some may enjoy observing their hubby or bf sucking a dick. Some may think it's funny. Some may think it's gross and it may turn some on by seeing or watching it happen that would unleash the river of pussy juice within them and flood the place quick. Again, it falls back to whatever one may be into via fantasy, fetish or what have you.

marie_mccray_cuckolding_10_b.jpg

marie_mccray_cuckolding_15_b.jpg

View attachment 8718
what a good cuck

looks like me sucking my wifes bulls!! my wife loves watching me suck cock and swallow her bulls seed i love the taste of another mans cum too makes me know what it would be like to have a big stud cock!!

That is so unbelievably hot and i would do it in a second, my wife wohld definately let me clean her, not sure what she would say about cleaning the bull.

Back