Interracial Creampie

interracial-wives-sex-photos-cream.jpg

153.jpg

25.jpg

blondecuckold1.jpg

111_1000.jpg

Yea. I agree. It's so frustrating to me when a black bull's humping a pretty blonde and he pulls out to shoot on her belly just so we can see his mess on her lovely white skin. It's so hard to find a great ir vid with the black bull fucking a pretty whitechic and to see him tense up and grunt when he planting his load balls deep in her while she grabs on tight to her black bull
Yes you are right, IT IS the most exciting feeling as a cucked sissy wimp, in seeing the bull slow and stop the beautiful fucking he has been giving your wife (who has cum countless times, and is in a sexual trance of pleasure). To hear him sigh and grunt, and see the look of sheer pleasure , as he releases, jet after jet of thick hot black cum deep in your wifes eager slut belly. As she realises he is cumming, see her arms and legs wrap tighter around his sweating body, as she looks deep into his eyes and tells him "Yes, yes, YES cum in me , cum deep in me, cum in my womb, bloat me, fill me up Please PLEASE as she cums again. And as they both subside from the high peak of pleasure he rolls off her, to reveal her very stretched and wet pussy pulsing. And then a tiny drop of white liqiud followed by a flow of hot cum. BUT DONT WORRY , as this is just an overflow of cum, a minute amount as to what is still deep inside your wifes belly and womb.
The final joy for us wimp cucks is to see your wife and black master kisssing and looks of love passing between them. As you the cuck gently lean forward and lick the overflow,of cum as it trickles into her arse, and on to the bedclothes. Also from the corner of your eye, the masters still huge (but now soft) cock leaking cum from the very big distended cock eye, to which you also lick clean . You await his permission as to when he orders you to clean up properly. This is just a small part of the most beuatiful lifestyle you can have. THAT OF A CUCKOLDED HUSBAND.

Yes you are right, IT IS the most exciting feeling as a cucked sissy wimp, in seeing the bull slow and stop the beautiful fucking he has been giving your wife (who has cum countless times, and is in a sexual trance of pleasure). To hear him sigh and grunt, and see the look of sheer pleasure , as he releases, jet after jet of thick hot black cum deep in your wifes eager slut belly. As she realises he is cumming, see her arms and legs wrap tighter around his sweating body, as she looks deep into his eyes and tells him "Yes, yes, YES cum in me , cum deep in me, cum in my womb, bloat me, fill me up Please PLEASE as she cums again. And as they both subside from the high peak of pleasure he rolls off her, to reveal her very stretched and wet pussy pulsing. And then a tiny drop of white liqiud followed by a flow of hot cum. BUT DONT WORRY , as this is just an overflow of cum, a minute amount as to what is still deep inside your wifes belly and womb.
The final joy for us wimp cucks is to see your wife and black master kisssing and looks of love passing between them. As you the cuck gently lean forward and lick the overflow,of cum as it trickles into her arse, and on to the bedclothes. Also from the corner of your eye, the masters still huge (but now soft) cock leaking cum from the very big distended cock eye, to which you also lick clean . You await his permission as to when he orders you to clean up properly. This is just a small part of the most beuatiful lifestyle you can have. THAT OF A CUCKOLDED HUSBAND.

Fantastic description of a beautiful act.

Back