Interracial Creampie

She came while getting dicked down.

Leaking cum.
View attachment 5194

The aftermath.

View attachment 5193

I know some people in this community, are saying almost all white women's pussies are prepared to take big black cocks, but I can't imagine such black stick like in this picture, going deep until the botton of her pussy! His cock is relaxed and still looks really big in that way.
It must have been beautiful for that girl, reach her orgasm with a black cock like that. Even better she allowed him cum inside her pussy!

I know some people in this community, are saying almost all white women's pussies are prepared to take big black cocks, but I can't imagine such black stick like in this picture, going deep until the botton of her pussy! His cock is relaxed and still looks really big in that way.
It must have been beautiful for that girl, reach her orgasm with a black cock like that. Even better she allowed him cum inside her pussy!
I'm sure it was great for her. Maybe she got Black pregnant too

Another black cock that makes me doubt about her pussy capacity to take such tool. I'm a man and I know big size cocks are not a guaranty of good orgasms, but in this case I'm not sure. In my opinion, it must be wonderful for a woman reach an orgasm with a big black cock like that. The simple fact to be penetrated and drilled with such club has to be enough to turn a woman crazy of pleasure. And if we add the other fact, that the black guy is going to fill her pussy, then the woman pleasure has to reach amazing proportions. Only women are able to understand what kind of sensations can bring them as big black cock as in the pic.

View attachment 286688

Could you imagine, the good thing it was for my wife, take the black cock from Axel in her pussy again, after more than ten years from their break?

She never told me this, but I think she really missed her black boyfriend's cock and his way of fuck.
(Pics from Axel's cock and Susie's filled pussy during diferents encounters)
5.jpg follada 1.JPG follada 4.jpg
sucking.jpg
Susie and me had not been fucking during several months, before Axel came at our home.
Call her ex black boyfriend and fuck in front of me, was exactly what I had been begging my wife to do, for years.
When they finally fucked in missionary over a sofa, Axel filled Susie's pussy for first time after they brook up their relationship. Axel hasn't got a girlfriend and he had not been fucking during more than one year, so when he could discharge completely inside Susie's pussy, the pleasure, relief and happiness that he felt were incredibles.

It had to be beautiful for her take that amazing black cock in her pussy (even better if she reached her orgasm too). It must to be an amazing sensation, that only a woman who has been fucked by a black bull with a cock as big as him, will be able to understand. Moreover the fact that a black bull chooses her pussy to discharge all his sperm to relief himself, have to bring the girl even more pleasure.

Last edited:
Back