Interracial Creampie

My wifes first black cock, 10" at least, they took two breaks and fucked nearly an hour and a half. She came a half dozen times minimum. She was spent, when he told her he was ready, herlegs came up and he continued pounding her as he tensed up her heels gripped around his waist pulling him deeper to cum.. She said it was the least she could do is let him finish what he started. she laid there with his cum oozing from her pussy and a smile on her face..Inpromptu and loved it....

My wifes first black cock, 10" at least, they took two breaks and fucked nearly an hour and a half. She came a half dozen times minimum. She was spent, when he told her he was ready, herlegs came up and he continued pounding her as he tensed up her heels gripped around his waist pulling him deeper to cum.. She said it was the least she could do is let him finish what he started. she laid there with his cum oozing from her pussy and a smile on her face..Inpromptu and loved it....
ME TO STEVE IAM SMALL COCKED AND SMALLBALLSACK TOO SO I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED FINDING HORSE HUNG BLACK BULLS FOR MY WIFES PLEASURE AND MY PLEASURE LOVE TO LICHER HOT WELL USED GAPPED OPEN PUSSY AFTER A BULL HAS SEEDED HER!! AND ALL THE BETTER IF I GET TO TASTE AND FEEL HOW BIG HER BULLS COCK IS IN MY MOUTH!!

IJUST LOVE THE TASTE AND SMELL OF ANOTHER MANS CUM IN MY WIFES PUSSSY MAKES ME FEEL SOMACHO WHEN IAM LICKING ANOTHER MANS SEED AND PLEASURING MY WIFES FRESHLY FUCKED PUSSY!

WOWOWOWOWOW! I'm so impressed by all these massive loads of cum! Does anybody know if these ladies have gotten pregnant or what?

Back