Interracial Creampie

It really is a nice trophy for both the black man and a privilege for the white female. His trophy is for the achievement of cumming in a white pussy and her privilege is that she gets to carry the black mans cum around inside her.

STICKY ICKY , the way she stays,,,
And I love staying sticky...I try to savor being a dirty mess, until finally I take a shower. Better yet if we go out right after fucking - or snuck in a fuck while we were out - I never wear panties, but put on a pair of white thigh-highs to catch any cum running down my thighs or dripping on my legs (girls, if you try that, don't wear your good suede pumps, put on something that drops of cum clean off of easily). :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

For myself, I don't like being creampied as much as cum in and just left dripping...though it's hot to see the pics here of other girls creampied ;) And that's not to say that I haven't pushed some cum out afterwards for effect, especially when I can get to see it in a mirror or a camera shot :oops:

One of the things I found hottest about the one black lover he had, was getting to look down (or in a mirror) and see the contrast of the shaft of his chocolate cock sliding between my pink-white cuntlips, alternately pushing them in and pulling them out...the one thing I found really sweet to see when he had cum in me but was still pumping (or starting up again) was the white foam that began to build up where the edges of my cuntlips met the skin of his cock, which I'd never noticed with white guys but could see highlighted against his dark skin....

And I love staying sticky...I try to savor being a dirty mess, until finally I take a shower. Better yet if we go out right after fucking - or snuck in a fuck while we were out - I never wear panties, but put on a pair of white thigh-highs to catch any cum running down my thighs or dripping on my legs (girls, if you try that, don't wear your good suede pumps, put on something that drops of cum clean off of easily). :oops:

Since you liked those of me, here is my favorite dripping self-shot:

would love to lic you!!!

The first time I saw a bbc cum in Ginger, was awesome. They both came at the same time, her screaming, him pushing his truly huge cock as deep into her as possible. Totally *******, primitive, seeing him trying intstinctually to breed her, her accepting his load happily. As he left the hotel room, she laid on the bed exhausted, his cum leaking out of her. She loves the feeling of a big cock squirting in her, i love to watch. Two different guys below, both gave her creampies. kinkycouple9@excite.com
relaxedgingfer.JPG ron 012kinky.JPG

Since you liked those of me, here is my favorite dripping self-shot:

838d9e4f.jpg
Lovely one... Keep the cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum flowing out and i keep filling it up....

The first time I saw a bbc cum in Ginger, was awesome. They both came at the same time, her screaming, him pushing his truly huge cock as deep into her as possible. Totally *******, primitive, seeing him trying intstinctually to breed her, her accepting his load happily. As he left the hotel room, she laid on the bed exhausted, his cum leaking out of her. She loves the feeling of a big cock squirting in her, i love to watch. Two different guys below, both gave her creampies. kinkycouple9@excite.com
View attachment 160036View attachment 160038
Here's a hotwife here in Houston I have played with from time to time.

View attachment 160050View attachment 160052

Back