Interracial Creampie

She doesn't look like she plans on letting go of that anytime soon.

View attachment 4718
Sitting her ass down on some BBC.

View attachment 4719
Getting it from the back.

View attachment 4716
Looks like they're ready to cum.

View attachment 4720
The end result.

View attachment 4717
I would love to be under them sexy black balls and clean that cock when he'd slide it out, let it slap me in the face then push it inside my mouth, to have me gagging as my woman watched and smiled at this cucks love for both bull and slutwife

It was my obligation to clean my wife up after she was filled with black seed then clean all her black lovers as soon as they pulled out of her pussy. A black cock always take real good when it is covered in your wife's in his seed I love licking that stuff clean.

That was my main duty throughout our marriage everything else was secondary.
Perfect marriage for us cucks

The results of a good pounding.

View attachment 5376

Cleaning up.

View attachment 5375
What Iimagine my gf will be doing to my ex-wife and bull when we device and she is his. I have no access to the same room anymore but she is happy to cuckold me and turn my gf of months into her foot slave and back up when she needed a break. Till the bull had to share my gf with his bull pack ssing to them she needed a man to complete her not waste time. She asked me after they destroyed her if there was any reason she should stay with me so I said I would love her and never stop her from the bulls taking her. She told me to lick the bulls cum out of her pussy and get married to her the same way as my ex, in a blacked wedding where we pledge our allegiance to the BBC lifestyle and service of black men the cuck is to be his bottomless cumslut taking a big black cock mouthful every morning and afternoon to pray to the God of power and passion.

248220_16big.jpg
Nice pic, Al.

There is nothing hotter in the world and the watch your wife trying to get black pregnant. My wife was impregnated three times by black men all ended up but miscarriages followed by hysterectomy so much for that exciting attempts.

The good thing about all of this is our ******* was impregnated by one of my wife's black lovers who she married.
Sad about the wife but I would love to see my *******/s bouncing off the black bulls thier mum uses

Finally I am allowed to have some fun with my wife, the bulls cum is beautiful and fresh leaking out everywhere and her friends come in to see my face down in the black bulls cumdump slut taking care of the over flood but keeping it full hopefully so I can watch it impregnate her and bless our family with his black baby giving us permission to have a blacked wedding and become citizens of the black cock slut wife and cuckold community. My dream come true

Back