Interracial Creampie

I tell ya, I just love the thought of the black man being balls deep in a white pussy when he unloads in it. His black dick is as far in there as it will go and then he starts kissing her as he cums in her. Hell there will still be plenty enough black cum to make it back out for the creampie too.

I love that too. that's why I don't pay much attention to all the oral and anal stuff but love seeing black bulls balls deep in a hot white chic kissing so passionately as he delivers his load in her. There's nothing better than a hot young newly wed cheats on hubby with a black buck with the idea that she'll only do it this one time but she finds herself addicted to big black cock until she finally has a black baby

I think if you are gonna take bcc ur gonna take the load that comes with it weather its in ass pussy mouth doesntmatter. And also if your fertile or not on birth control or not u get black preg then the bull has no obligation to you or h kid unless he wants. You were there to be used at his disposal.

Back