Interracial cock size comparison

Man stop it ...those toons are too funny.....the cowgirl .......no words.....just looks too painful, lol

Yeah cowgirls need to get some riding or they might get bored and practice their roping skill. Cowgirl up!

Attachments

• tumblr_lk0lqh3mfE1qefm89o1_500.gif
    tumblr_lk0lqh3mfE1qefm89o1_500.gif
    494.7 KB · Views: 188
  • tumblr_lldt6wJVaS1qajj2po1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lldt6wJVaS1qajj2po1_1280.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 595338662.jpeg
    595338662.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 846316998.jpg
    846316998.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 246
All the black who fuck my wife have much bigger cocks than I do (I am just under 6"). We usually ask potential bulls how big they are though. Jill likes them in the 8" range which she says is big enough and still comfortable. She has had bigger but she says they are hard to take and can hurt.

There are several advantages black men have including cock size. First off is stamina if the ladies can ride the pole for 20 minutes plus they have time to orgasim atleast once. Plus the pysical stamina allows for harder sex for a longer periad of time without wearing out and slowing down. That reduces stimutlation for the woman.

The next advantage is the ability to preform in more positions. The athletic flexibility and fast mustle twitch allows for more postions that are both more enjoyable and more stimutaing for the lady. On this topic cock size comes into play. A cock with more length and thinkness is needed to hit the G spot in more positions.

Last off is the visual appeal. A bigger cock looks better, a black cock looks better the way it shines when a womans jucies is on it is so hot. With a woman's small white hands on it for contrast, wow that is just too much to discribe.

there have been times when i started to gain some kind of confidence in myself. But then all i have to see are these massive black dicks and all the white girls drooling over them. This puts me back to reality with no confidence or identity and a realization that only Black Men deserve pussy.

I must agree with you Arthur but I would go a step further. It is not just size, it is the manliness. I am small and so just about everyone would be bigger and better. But do I think that I could compete with a black man who might be smaller? No way. So I am more at peace by just admitting the facts and being supportive of what I now believe is inevitable. Sometimes we worry about the cock size too much. This may not be a good thing as it gives white guys who are bigger the idea that they should compete. They won't win and it is better for everybody if they accept reality sooner.

We look at from a different viewpoint. Although my cock is 6 inches we both enjoy the emotions that only comes with pur lovemaking, but we both enjoy when she is with a black guy, the comparison is we make love, but with a BBC, its pure ******* fucking, cock is bigger they fuck harder and nastier, but both are rewarding for the both of us, albeit in a different way.

We whiteboys have to look at the bright side of it all. Losing white pussy to black males more and more every day and our chances of getting laid becoming limited we should be thankful to mom nature for our small dicks. Jerking off is a one hand function and i';s so much more conducive to our little dicks that fit confortable in one hand .

Back