Interracial cock size comparison

jonah-falcon-penis.jpg

Jonah Falcon agrees with you
That's what I'm talking about. That big clumsy, white cock is practically useless to him and it's very cumbersome to wank. Most witeboys with our little 4 inchers can beat off with a lot faster and shorter strokes. With todays whitegirls so well informed and shuning whiteboys for big black cock jerking off is the inferior whiteboy's fate.

I work out at a gym just about every night. I noticed in the locker room that all the black men come out of the shower naked and get dressed by their locker. All the white boys come out of the shower in their underwear or with a towel wrapped around them. White boys are so afraid to be naked in front of black men. So now I come out of the shower naked and make the walk to my locker to get dressed. My small, inferior, white penis is a reminder to the black men that they can take all the white pussy they want, and that white boys are powerless to prevent it.

I work out at a gym just about every night. I noticed in the locker room that all the black men come out of the shower naked and get dressed by their locker. All the white boys come out of the shower in their underwear or with a towel wrapped around them. White boys are so afraid to be naked in front of black men. So now I come out of the shower naked and make the walk to my locker to get dressed. My small, inferior, white penis is a reminder to the black men that they can take all the white pussy they want, and that white boys are powerless to prevent it.
That's a very thoughtful dicission by you Art. More white should follow your lead. Most bros are cocky and confident of their superiority over whiteboys and their ability to get white pussy. For some black dude that 's been thinking about hitting on some hot whitechic he can't get out of his mine and how he can get her away from her bf or hubby, it's good to give him confidence that will help him be more aggressive in his quest to fuck that little white honey.

That's a very thoughtful dicission by you Art. More white should follow your lead. Most bros are cocky and confident of their superiority over whiteboys and their ability to get white pussy. For some black dude that 's been thinking about hitting on some hot whitechic he can't get out of his mine and how he can get her away from her bf or hubby, it's good to give him confidence that will help him be more aggressive in his quest to fuck that little white honey.

Confidence is the key because not all black dudes have big cocks n just because they big ones doesn't mean they know how to pleasure a women n not just fuck them. Although sometimes that's just what they want n turns to blacks for just that..

most black men are gifted when it comes to fucking or making love ,most white men just want to get in it and bust a nut before the woman can even fully relax... most women tell me its all about the thrust and pressure that sends shockwaves through there bodies... so white men use you thrust power to a greater degree....

I don't know exactly what the averages are for the entire race but the black guys that are seriously into doing married white women are definitely much larger than average. Especially larger than us white guys. I have no idea if all black guys are so well hung (probably not) but I can tell you from personal experience that the ones we've met ARE. They exude confidence, are dominant and are generally very charming and persistent. We've turned some down ... we've invited a few into our bed.

The charm by the way has largely been just an act. Once in bed, they pretty much do as they please ...

Anitasometimes: Why would you want a smaller one? Maybe it's because yours is at least average and you don't know what it's like to be truly small. I've accepted the fact that I'm small down there but trust me ... if I had the chance for a even one more inch or a bit more girth I'd do it in a heartbeat!
I bet the charm realy is just an act, and once they get inside of ur marital bed, inside ur own house and with ur own wife, then they start with their rules as alpha males do. :)

Back