Interracial cock size comparison

Once again you know what a good ass is! I hope you got up that booty too! It be a crime not to fuck a ass like that! How do plan on training that phatty?
View attachment 21870

I'm trying to get her to service a couple of partners of mine , you know "aint no fun if the homies cant have none",
Oh she will definitely be gettin it in the ass, she wants to fuck right now, but she needs to be trained more than fucked , she thinks its beneath her to be a slut, but we'll see about that, lol.
She reads this forum so she'll know exactly who I'm talking about cause she knows my real name and screen name ..........but she will be trained or left behind, fa real.

44997408.gifAcrobationrotation-GIF-9.gif
I'm trying to get her to service a couple of partners of mine , you know "aint no fun if the homies cant have none",
Oh she will definitely be gettin it in the ass, she wants to fuck right now, but she needs to be trained more than fucked , she thinks its beneath her to be a slut, but we'll see about that, lol.
She reads this forum so she'll know exactly who I'm talking about cause she knows my real name and screen name ..........but she will be trained or left behind, fa real.

See that is some straight shooting no bullshit class! It's how it should be done. You aren't above letting others enjoy your new big booty cutie and your teaching her how to act, how a hottie should act. Guys like you are the modern day knights of the age of juicy ass. You don't put up with up-tight bitches and know how to teach them to better themselves.

View attachment 21872View attachment 21873

See that is some straight shooting no bullshit class! It's how it should be done. You aren't above letting others enjoy your new big booty cutie and your teaching her how to act, how a hottie should act. Guys like you are the modern day knights of the age of juicy ass. You don't put up with up-tight bitches and know how to teach them to better themselves.

Thats what I've been telling her......I'm not in this ******* for a relationship....Its all about us enjoying each other nsa.....but if she wants to keep fucking with me , she gon have to give that ass to anybody I say....no bullshit .......straight no chaser, lol.

Thats what I've been telling her......I'm not in this ******* for a relationship....Its all about us enjoying each other nsa.....but if she wants to keep fucking with me , she gon have to give that ass to anybody I say....no bullshit .......straight no chaser, lol.

Exactly that is what the interracial cuckolding relationship is about. Black men and white women fucking and having fun. Not the family or serious relationship part that 15863424.jpg20615899.jpg161.jpgFuck-Is-In-The-Air-GIF-9.gif her boyfriend or husband will have to deal with. It's about everyone being happy getting their fuck on. It's sex at it's finest and naturalist.

She really needs a boyfriend or husband, then it would be easier to train her, but because she doesnt...she's focusing on me and thats a no no.......I'm looking for fun not a relationship, but I'm breakin her ass down slowly but surely.

She really needs a boyfriend or husband, then it would be easier to train her, but because she doesnt...she's focusing on me and thats a no no.......I'm looking for fun not a relationship, but I'm breakin her ass down slowly but surely.

Yeah, she needs to go home after a night of sucking and fucking her studs,358762511.gifhardcore-gifs-4.gifhardcore-gifs-8.gif and get treated like a queen after being fucked every which way like a slut. The boyfriend will take care of all her mental issues, while her black studs will take care of her sexual cravings. That is about as perfect as it can get for everyone!

Its definitely a win-win for all involved........makes you really wonder why this hasnt caught on for good.
I KNOW IT'S CRAZY! It's so apparent how well it works for everyone. I don't see what is so wrong about it? Nobody gets hurts and people are having fun. Ever since I came to grips with the idea, I think it's got to be the most perfect relationship a white couple could have.

938084137.jpgtumblr_llxzflv2L31qh59bpo1_1280.jpgFuck-Is-In-The-Air-GIF-5.gifFuck-Is-In-The-Air-GIF-11.gif

I KNOW IT'S CRAZY! It's so apparent how well it works for everyone. I don't see what is so wrong about it? Nobody gets hurts and people are having fun. Ever since I came to grips with the idea, I think it's got to be the most perfect relationship a white couple could have.

View attachment 21890View attachment 21891View attachment 21892View attachment 21893

Thats true but you know how people are when it comes to what they think their standing is among the community........if they just fuck and have fun who cares what the community thinks as long as your not harming anyone.

Thats true but you know how people are when it comes to what they think their standing is among the community........if they just fuck and have fun who cares what the community thinks as long as your not harming anyone.

It's true are own prejudice tends to slow down any openess or process about such positive things. We all want people to think well of us, even when we are living a lie. You can't be winning the wife over by yourself if you don't have the things she needs. Having help is not a bad thing, if you truely need it.

interracial-5.gifMy-Tribute-2-Bazzy-4-his-amazing-work-XD-18.gifMy-Tribute-2-Bazzy-4-his-amazing-work-XD-21.gifMy-Tribute-2-Bazzy-4-his-amazing-work-XD-38.gifSloppyThroatedMonstersGIF-20.gif

It's true are own prejudice tends to slow down any openess or process about such positive things. We all want people to think well of us, even when we are living a lie. You can't be winning the wife over by yourself if you don't have the things she needs. Having help is not a bad thing, if you truely need it.

View attachment 21901View attachment 21902View attachment 21903View attachment 21904View attachment 21905

That first gif may be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, if anyone needs bbc its her....what a waste of good ass with a dick that small....looks like a thumb, lol.

That first gif may be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, if anyone needs bbc its her....what a waste of good ass with a dick that small....looks like a thumb, lol.

Yeah, I agree you can't expect a hottie to wanna play with a small one, let alone want to be fucked by one. This is where the interracial cuckold bond is born. Be a good boyfriend and get her some real cock. Or you might end up with her taking it out on your ass intead.

SloppyThroatedMonstersGIF-1.gif1455486392.gif

Back