Interracial cock size comparison

:) not really my thing but i could learn to enjoy it! :devil: first though, my cucky guy doesn'tt have nearly that much between his legs as thqt white guy does! lol :bounce: second, if it were me in that pic i'd be be kneeling on the floor or laying stomach down on gthe couch. when i give a guy a bj i settle iin to do it right!!!!! :angel: i know this isn't the hotttest thing i could say but the truth is i'd leave my cucky boy home most of the time with strict orders NOT to whack off. :cold: he's my love and my best friend but i really don'tt need him to come along when i'm getting laid. if he really wanted to i'd let him. just saying i'd ratther he say home and do the laundry or something useful like that.;)

acrobationrotation-gif-10-gif.21870

Wow kudos to the guy that posted this, i want to try this
the best wrestling move i ever seen before! I'll call it
PowerBomb Pussy!

:) not really my thing but i could learn to enjoy it! :devil: first though, my cucky guy doesn'tt have nearly that much between his legs as thqt white guy does! lol :bounce: second, if it were me in that pic i'd be be kneeling on the floor or laying stomach down on gthe couch. when i give a guy a bj i settle iin to do it right!!!!! :angel: i know this isn't the hotttest thing i could say but the truth is i'd leave my cucky boy home most of the time with strict orders NOT to whack off. :cold: he's my love and my best friend but i really don'tt need him to come along when i'm getting laid. if he really wanted to i'd let him. just saying i'd ratther he say home and do the laundry or something useful like that.;)
Must be very difficult for him not to whack off thinking about you, do you lock up his cock to make sure?

Must be very difficult for him not to whack off thinking about you, do you lock up his cock to make sure?

hey, i could give u the erotic answer but i'm feeling serious this evening. not unhappy serious. i'm feeling VERY happy serious :) so i'll give the straight truth and boring answer. No. i'm looking for a loving and fulfilling relationship. that includes a really rich sex life. if i felt i couldn't trust my cucky guy i'd dump him in about 2 seconds flat. i wouldn't have to lock him up. now of course, that might be fun to do sometimes! :devil: lol

Have to agree ... now her black lovers are bigger (say 9-10" versus my 7.5"), but they use it in ways I don't or can't (?). She made love yesterday with a lover and she was saying to him how she is using muscles / feeling places that hadn't been used in a long time! Love to see her with a black man as it is fun for all!

It's true are own prejudice tends to slow down any openess or process about such positive things. We all want people to think well of us, even when we are living a lie. You can't be winning the wife over by yourself if you don't have the things she needs. Having help is not a bad thing, if you truely need it.

View attachment 21901View attachment 21902View attachment 21903View attachment 21904View attachment 21905
THIS LITTLE SHAVED WHITE MANCLIT LOOKS LIKE MINE LUCKY HE FOUND A HOT WOMEN TO SUCK HIS LITTLEWEE WEE!

The fact is size does matter and thats the truth. Black men have real sized cocks that cant be beat. About a year ago i was in the showers where i saw this black guys showering beside me. I took one look and saw what was at least 11 inches long. To this day i still think and realize i can never compete with that. My cock is like a little sausage compared to a keibasa.

The fact is size does matter and thats the truth. Black men have real sized cocks that cant be beat. About a year ago i was in the showers where i saw this black guys showering beside me. I took one look and saw what was at least 11 inches long. To this day i still think and realize i can never compete with that. My cock is like a little sausage compared to a keibasa.
additionally tho it's how the Black man uses His cock. seems to know how to really use it good fucking..and then the added size can be even more intensely pleasureable

Have to agree ... now her black lovers are bigger (say 9-10" versus my 7.5"), but they use it in ways I don't or can't (?). She made love yesterday with a lover and she was saying to him how she is using muscles / feeling places that hadn't been used in a long time! Love to see her with a black man as it is fun for all!
completely agree...they use it soooo much better

Back