Interracial cock size comparison

Mmmm... Sally, you are a master (or should that be Mistress ;)) of fantasy role play!
The fellow who eventually becomes your husband shall be a lucky cuckold indeed! :D

thx wsu. i'm not interested in finding a husband yet but i am very excited about the idea of finding and training a little cucky guy to play with. the right guy will be lucky! lol :) but i'll be lucky too. my number one criteria? any guy of mine needs to understand that the most important sex organ of the body is NOT in his pants. it's under his hat. :frantic: that i can't teach. :(

yeah, if i told my cucky to suck cock he'd better do it. it's a bit extreme for me. maybe i'd just wantt him to kiss it a little. i don't date gay guys. i don't see how this could happen very easily. mostly i prefer to leave my cucky guy at home. who needs a tiny dicked guy in sexual encounter? i certainly don't. he can stay home, clean the place, do the dishes. plenty to keep him busy.
Or the cuck could be washing the bulls car while they are having sex inside

thx wsu. i'm not interested in finding a husband yet but i am very excited about the idea of finding and training a little cucky guy to play with. the right guy will be lucky! lol :) but i'll be lucky too.

Well, a Lady has to start somewhere. I envy your "training wheels". ;)

my number one criteria? any guy of mine needs to understand that the most important sex organ of the body is NOT in his pants. it's under his hat. :frantic: that i can't teach. :(

True.
However, it shouldn't be too difficult to find one who understands that and, that next to his brain, the most important sex organ he has is the one that's in your pants! :)

thx wsu. i'm not interested in finding a husband yet but i am very excited about the idea of finding and training a little cucky guy to play with. the right guy will be lucky! lol :) but i'll be lucky too. my number one criteria? any guy of mine needs to understand that the most important sex organ of the body is NOT in his pants. it's under his hat. :frantic: that i can't teach. :(

I hope your date turned out great tonight mistress. I was kind of waiting up late for you but I'm sure you're enjoying yourself. I'd wait forever ... Sweet dreams ...

Or the cuck could be washing the bulls car while they are having sex inside

... and he will probably be finished in plenty of time to be able to make some refreshments to serve them while they relax between their first and second rounds of sex! :)
Then he can start preparing dinner as they will probably have worked up a real appetite after that. ;)

ooh baby. i have lots of ideas but u know that alreaddy. :devil: if we take this further u WILL be watching! last night i couldn't get it out of my mind. my friend was inside me and he was great btw. but i wanted my little cucky pet there.

:dance: WooHoo! Somebody's gonna be a very lucky cucky!
Congratulations! :D

I hope your date turned out great tonight mistress. I was kind of waiting up late for you but I'm sure you're enjoying yourself. I'd wait forever ... Sweet dreams ...

It did baby. i love having friends with benefits. :frantic: i really like u baby but there's simplly no way you'll ever be able to do what he does in bed. long and thick, sigh, it was wonderful!!!!!! and stamina? omg baby it took me hours to wear him out!!!! lol my jaw is sore!!!! baby, guys love my long and slow big cock worshippping blow jobs!!! ur ok with all that though right? u need to be because this deal doesn't come with any of those benefits for ur litttle one. :devil: nope. no blow jobs for u either! :cold: lol

... and he will probably be finished in plenty of time to be able to make some refreshments to serve them while they relax between their first and second rounds of sex! :)
Then he can start preparing dinner as they will probably have worked up a real appetite after that. ;)
Of course, then in the evening while the couple watch TV the cuck can go on his knees and become a useful stool for his two superiors.

Of course, then in the evening while the couple watch TV the cuck can go on his knees and become a useful stool for his two superiors.

Although a more productive use of his time might be to treat his Wife and her lover to relaxing foot massages. ;)

It did baby. i love having friends with benefits. :frantic: i really like u baby but there's simplly no way you'll ever be able to do what he does in bed. long and thick, sigh, it was wonderful!!!!!! and stamina? omg baby it took me hours to wear him out!!!! lol my jaw is sore!!!! baby, guys love my long and slow big cock worshippping blow jobs!!! ur ok with all that though right? u need to be because this deal doesn't come with any of those benefits for ur litttle one. :devil: nope. no blow jobs for u either! :cold: lol

I'm glad you had a great time mistress. YES, I understand how it has to be.

Back