Interracial cock size comparison

I KNOW IT'S CRAZY! It's so apparent how well it works for everyone. I don't see what is so wrong about it? Nobody gets hurts and people are having fun. Ever since I came to grips with the idea, I think it's got to be the most perfect relationship a white couple could have.

View attachment 21890View attachment 21891View attachment 21892View attachment 21893
I think that Interracial sex is the most wonderful thing in the world, all white women should be giving their pussy and asses to the Black man while the white man helplessly watches!!!

It's true are own prejudice tends to slow down any openess or process about such positive things. We all want people to think well of us, even when we are living a lie. You can't be winning the wife over by yourself if you don't have the things she needs. Having help is not a bad thing, if you truely need it.

View attachment 21901View attachment 21902View attachment 21903View attachment 21904View attachment 21905
That poor white girl sucking on that tiny white cock I feel sorry for her. She really needs to find herself a big black cock instead!!!:blackgreedy:

I like the picture of the white woman giving birth to the Black baby while her husband is holding her hand and can't believe his eyes as to what he sees!!! I hope that happens to me one day, I would love it!!!:bigsmile:

There are several advantages black men have including cock size. First off is stamina if the ladies can ride the pole for 20 minutes plus they have time to orgasim atleast once. Plus the pysical stamina allows for harder sex for a longer periad of time without wearing out and slowing down. That reduces stimutlation for the woman.

The next advantage is the ability to preform in more positions. The athletic flexibility and fast mustle twitch allows for more postions that are both more enjoyable and more stimutaing for the lady. On this topic cock size comes into play. A cock with more length and thinkness is needed to hit the G spot in more positions.

Last off is the visual appeal. A bigger cock looks better, a black cock looks better the way it shines when a womans jucies is on it is so hot. With a woman's small white hands on it for contrast, wow that is just too much to discribe.
I think you are right on the money, I agree as most white women will also that Black is bigger and more beautiful that white!!!

Reactions: wit
I would say on average most black men are bigger then white guys. Atleast the uncomfortable times in the showers and locker rooms I have noticed this. Sure everyone is different, but it seems way to common for there not to be some truth to the belief that black men have bigger tools.

View attachment 21772View attachment 21773View attachment 21774View attachment 21775View attachment 21776View attachment 21777View attachment 21778View attachment 21779View attachment 21780View attachment 21781View attachment 21782View attachment 21783View attachment 21784View attachment 21785View attachment 21786
Where you get hose pic?

white cocks are just sad and pathetic ive seen bigger black dicks soft then soem fo these guys hard

I hope all the white bois see this, a true white Goddess saying we are inferior to the superior Black male.

and it's natural and unchangeable, so we need to do what we can to serve white girls who go black and black men

Reactions: wit
yes, it's nice but i don't have any trouble taking care of my "bull." :rolleyes: my man. i prefer to leave cucky boy at home but if cucky wants to play and my lover is ok with it we can find a place for him. a place for him and his mouth, not for his comical little dick! :devil:
Where should cucks mouth be? It would be so nice to be together with u and ur bull in a privacy of home.

where? baby if u don't know! small dicked guys eat me. big guys fuck me. :) i';m not really excited about a cucky suckinng cock but hey, there's a first time for everything. right?
Id be so ashamed if id have to suck cock infront of u in the room :oops:

Back