Interracial cock size comparison

hm? i don't generally like to break my little cucky boys. i just like to ttrain them well. :rolleyes: but it might be fun to watch you suck your first one! u might not get over itt baby. :cold: i don't like gay stuff tthough. it would really turn me off if your little dick got hard while you were doing it. watching a straight guy suck a bbc cock though and to see his little dick go liimp? omg, that might be reallly hot.:devil:

hm? i don't generally like to break my little cucky boys. i just like to ttrain them well. :rolleyes: but it might be fun to watch you suck your first one! u might not get over itt baby. :cold: i don't like gay stuff tthough. it would really turn me off if your little dick got hard while you were doing it. watching a straight guy suck a bbc cock though and to see his little dick go liimp? omg, that might be reallly hot.:devil:
i m not gay ,but if my bwife told me to suck it then i will suck it

Oh fuck thats so hot :oops:

Would i have to serve u and ur bull, dressed like a schoolboy? :unsure:

Do u think my hard cock would show everything about me ?

i m not gay ,but if my bwife told me to suck it then i will suck it
yeah, if i told my cucky to suck cock he'd better do it. it's a bit extreme for me. maybe i'd just wantt him to kiss it a little. i don't date gay guys. i don't see how this could happen very easily. mostly i prefer to leave my cucky guy at home. who needs a tiny dicked guy in sexual encounter? i certainly don't. he can stay home, clean the place, do the dishes. plenty to keep him busy.

Would i have to serve u and ur bull, dressed like a schoolboy? :unsure:
aw dp. would u like to be a little school boy? :) u want your teacher to whack your little pee pee with a ruler when you're bad? have u write a hundred times on the board, "i wish i had a real dick". when you've been naughty, u want me, the teacher, to make you stand in front of the class with your pants down around your ankles so all he girls can get a good laugh? Maybe i'd keep you after school to watch while my boyfriend lays me down over my desk? aw, is that what you need little boy?

Oh yes
aw dp. would u like to be a little school boy? :) u want your teacher to whack your little pee pee with a ruler when you're bad? have u write a hundred times on the board, "i wish i had a real dick". when you've been naughty, u want me, the teacher, to make you stand in front of the class with your pants down around your ankles so all he girls can get a good laugh? Maybe i'd keep you after school to watch while my boyfriend lays me down over my desk? aw, is that what you need little boy? Oh yes id like that so much, id write a hundred times on the board i wish i had a real cock and id like to wear some shorts with superman picture on :)

yeah, if i told my cucky to suck cock he'd better do it. it's a bit extreme for me. maybe i'd just wantt him to kiss it a little. i don't date gay guys. i don't see how this could happen very easily.

Using her cuckold to suck her lover's cock stiff for subsequent rounds of fucking while she and the lover relax and "make out" and to clean it of their combined juices as well, are perfectly acceptable forms of use that a Wife might desire.
Sucking cock for the cuckold shouldn't be about him enjoying sucking cock, although enjoying the humiliation of serving his Wife and her lover in this manner is understandable. ;)

mostly i prefer to leave my cucky guy at home. who needs a tiny dicked guy in sexual encounter? i certainly don't.

True, the cuckold isn't really needed, although occasionally the Wife might enjoy having him at hand to serve refreshments, provide comforts such as warm wash cloths and towels, perform clean up duty and possibly to add additional stimulation by performing cunnilingus on her while her lover fucks her.
This can also serve as a nice gift for her cuckold when she wishes to give him a treat.

he can stay home, clean the place, do the dishes. plenty to keep him busy.

After all, isn't this the main function of the cuckold: to take care of the menial tasks in order to free his Wife's time and enable her to enjoy being with her lovers? :)

aw dp. would u like to be a little school boy? :) u want your teacher to whack your little pee pee with a ruler when you're bad? have u write a hundred times on the board, "i wish i had a real dick". when you've been naughty, u want me, the teacher, to make you stand in front of the class with your pants down around your ankles so all he girls can get a good laugh? Maybe i'd keep you after school to watch while my boyfriend lays me down over my desk? aw, is that what you need little boy?

Mmmm... Sally, you are a master (or should that be Mistress ;)) of fantasy role play!
The fellow who eventually becomes your husband shall be a lucky cuckold indeed! :D

LOL ... I sure went to the wrong school!

Back