INTERESTING STUFF

Can anyone find the difference between these 2 soundtracks?
And why are Trump and Kanye featured on a promotional video for Israel?
Could it foreshadow Kanye's bid for POTUS? :unsure:

Last edited:
"Who would win a battle to the death, ******* Goku or Superman?"

I have to go with Goku here as his power potential doesn’t seem to have limitations, and he generally (Jin battle excluded) always rises to the level of his opponent (some times with the help of fusion sure, but its still him)...

The Kryptonian, whilst possessing virtually unlimited power, is limited by the sun in the atmosphere of the planet where he is located at the time. I don’t know how many red sun planets there are, but should Goku instant transmission them both to a red sun planet.. advantage Goku. This seems like it would be viable option. My 2 cents. I’d love to hear another point of view.

I have to go with Goku here as his power potential doesn’t seem to have limitations, and he generally (Jin battle excluded) always rises to the level of his opponent (some times with the help of fusion sure, but its still him)...

The Kryptonian, whilst possessing virtually unlimited power, is limited by the sun in the atmosphere of the planet where he is located at the time. I don’t know how many red sun planets there are, but should Goku instant transmission them both to a red sun planet.. advantage Goku. This seems like it would be viable option. My 2 cents. I’d love to hear another point of view.
Plus the Kryptonite factor as well. But note that ******* Goku has the benefit of various transformations: Super Saiyan 1,2,3,4 if you like his afro dreadlocks in GT, and before that the golden oozaru, and now Super Saiyan Blue / God, and Ultra Instinct. Should not Superman be allowed one transformation too? It's Superman Prime 1,000,000. Game Over Superman hands down!

Last edited:
Plus the Kryptonite factor as well. But note that ******* Goku has the benefit of various transformations: Super Saiyan 1,2,3,4 if you like his afro dreadlocks in GT, and before that the golden oozaru, and now Super Saiyan Blue / God, and Ultra Instinct. Should not Superman be allowed one transformation too? It's Superman Prime 1,000,000. Game Over Superman hands down!

So I had to quickly educate myself on Superman Prime 1,000,000 and wow. I must admit I felt a deluge of envy fill me as I read his history and abilities.🌞🌞🌞🌞😆😆😆

🤔🤔 I wonder, does this indicate my potential to be maniacal sociopath who lusts for unlimited power? Or an overgrown baby who has yet to develop certain maturities that would be expected of a man my age, as the idea this would trigger envy in me is ridiculous, yet the feeling is unwavering. 😂😂😂

So I had to quickly educate myself on Superman Prime 1,000,000 and wow. I must admit I felt a deluge of envy fill me as I read his history and abilities.🌞🌞🌞🌞😆😆😆

🤔🤔 I wonder, does this indicate my potential to be maniacal sociopath who lusts for unlimited power? Or an overgrown baby who has yet to develop certain maturities that would be expected of a man my age, as the idea this would trigger envy in me is ridiculous, yet the feeling is unwavering. 😂😂😂
Don't worry even with that insane power-up there are even some who could still kick Superman Prime 1,000,000's ass though...

The third episode was banned....

Back