INTERESTING STUFF

"Lion-o vs He-Man, who would win a fight to the death?"
There is no way on earth Lion-O gets beaten by He-Man. Sword of Omens destroys the Power Sword not to mention all of his abilities (enhanced speed, strength, ability to call sword of omens through telekinesis) vs He-Man.

Just refreshed my memory by checking wiki. I was wrong. Lol

This motherfucker can move moons and has every power except flight and energy projection.

I still believe in Lion-O though

This motherfucker can move moons and has every power except flight and energy projection.

Lion-O is tough and it might be a good fight for awhile, just outclassed as He-Man is far stronger.

Lion-O is tough and it might be a good fight for awhile, just outclassed as He-Man is far stronger.
I was always a Thundercats kid when I was young so it's hard to admit but outside of using the thudercats symbol/ eye of thundera to project He-Man into space so he can't breathe there isnt one thing he can do to actually cause him much trouble.

What did you think of the black panther vs batman?

I was always a Thundercats kid when I was young so it's hard to admit but outside of using the thudercats symbol/ eye of thundera to project He-Man into space so he can't breathe there isnt one thing he can do to actually cause him much trouble.

What did you think of the black panther vs batman?
The eye of Thundera might be a game-changer but He-Man has magic in his sword and if needed maybe call on the Sorceress and/or Greyskull for help too? As for Batman vs Black Panther, it would be Black Panther in the end. Both are brilliant, very well trained in a variety of martial arts. What is the game-changer is that Batman is a very well trained human being without any superpowers but "the Panther is entitled to consume a special heart-shaped herb which, in addition to his mystical, shamanistic connection with the Wakandan Panther God Bast, grants him superhumanly acute senses, enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, healing, and reflexes."[109][110]

The eye of Thundera might be a game-changer but He-Man has magic in his sword and if needed maybe call on the Sorceress and/or Greyskull for help too? As for Batman vs Black Panther, it would be Black Panther in the end. Both are brilliant, very well trained in a variety of martial arts. What is the game-changer is that Batman is a very well trained human being without any superpowers but "the Panther is entitled to consume a special heart-shaped herb which, in addition to his mystical, shamanistic connection with the Wakandan Panther God Bast, grants him superhumanly acute senses, enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, healing, and reflexes."[109][110]
Yeah i mean main elements that became known about Batman i.e with prep time he can defeat anyone actually was displayed years earlier by black panther in his origin. Also with the vibranium suit and the tech within it there really isn't a thing that batman could do to defeat him.

Yeah i mean main elements that became known about Batman i.e with prep time he can defeat anyone actually was displayed years earlier by black panther in his origin. Also with the vibranium suit and the tech within it there really isn't a thing that batman could do to defeat him.
True, Batman has no kind of Kryptonite in his utility belt that could subdue the Black Panther or make Black Panther's Vibranium based weapons ineffective.

Actually He-Man can fly too. I once recalled an episode where he was falling and with 2 leaves on each hand He-Man used his arm muscles to flap those leaves as if they were his wings so he flew like a bird and landed on the ground safely. I can't recall the episode though?

Actually He-Man can fly too. I once recalled an episode where he was falling and with 2 leaves on each hand He-Man used his arm muscles to flap those leaves as if they were his wings so he flew like a bird and landed on the ground safely. I can't recall the episode though?
🤣🤣🤣That ******* is hilarious. That being said i don't think you could include flight in his power set.

🤣🤣🤣That ******* is hilarious. That being said i don't think you could include flight in his power set.
True and normally he does not have leaves, plus after that experience he suggested he was lucky and told ******* not to do what he did too. I could imagine Filmation getting sued if ******* jumped off their rooves or windows flapping their arms with leaves trying to duplicate what He-man did? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

True and normally he does not have leaves, plus after that experience he suggested he was lucky and told ******* not to do what he did too. I could imagine Filmation getting sued if ******* jumped off their rooves or windows flapping their arms with leaves trying to duplicate what He-man did? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back